90% of border patrol are acting as nurses and social workers, not capturing illegals

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Your tax dollars at work!

But I guess they have to do something... there's no longer a border to protect, thanks to brandon

Even on our northern border agents have to spend at least four hours a day processing (through their version of zoom) illegals coming across our southern border.

They did that instead of cycling them to the southern border for four month stints because so many were quitting rather than be cycled south a second time. Mostly their wives made them quit or lateral transfer to another agency.

The northern border used to be the least demanded posting requested by BP agents but now is the most popular.

But I guess they have to do something... there's no longer a border to protect, thanks to brandon

They shot and killed a native American guy who called them about illegals on his property.

Fox news admits they lied to trumpers so they wouldn't go somewhere else.

Yet here you are...

Another FAUX NEWS story. Not telling whether any truth in it, as that is not a requirement with those people and their entertainment tv presence. They shouldn't be allowed to have "news" in their brand name.

Last edited:

This is evidence of the US govt being completely overwhelmed by Biden's invasion...AT EVERY LEVEL, local, city, state, and federal.

I knew this the second they said they were sending more border control agents. They were just so overwhelmed at the border they needed more people to help illegals out of the water, hand them goody bags, and help with the processing. Not one was there to stop the flow of illegals. Not one.

Fox news says they lie so trumpers won't switch stations. Lol, cuckold.

I was referring to what CNN reported.

Botder towns and states, Dem-run cities all tbe way across tve country are publicly declaring they are overwhelmed, finsncially stretched,running low on resources, can't take anymore, and you are making a childish , immature partisan ass of yourself.

:auiqs.jpg:

Go back to the kids' table and let the adults talk, lil' troll.

:itsok:

I was referring to what CNN reported.

Botder towns and states, Dem-run cities all tbe way across tve country are publicly declaring they are overwhelmed, finsncially stretched,running low on resources, can't take anymore, and you are making a childish , immature partisan ass of yourself.

:auiqs.jpg:

Go back to the kids' table and let the adults talk, lil' troll.

:itsok:

What are Republicans doing about it?

What are Republicans doing about it?

Joe Biden is violating both Constituruon and US Immigration Law, making it easier for pedos / cartels / mules to traffic kids, and Joe is trafficking and 'LOSING' tens of thoussnds of children himself.

He and his administration, which includes his criminal / treasonous DOJ & FBI, have elevated themselves above the Constitution, Rule of Law, AND CONGRESS.

It seems the House GOP are about ready to play the only card they have, which is to begin cutting funding for the Biden administration's / Democrats' criminal agenda.

Joe Biden is violating both Constituruon and US Immigration Law, making it easier for pedos / cartels / mules to traffic kids, and Joe is trafficking and 'LOSING' tens of thoussnds of children himself.

No he isn't unless you think all presidents violate the constitution.

He and his administration, which includes his criminal / treasonous DOJ & FBI, have elevated themselves above the Constitution, Rule of Law, AND CONGRESS.

No they haven't.

It seems the House GOP are about ready to play the only card they have, which is to begin cutting funding for the Biden administration's / Democrats' criminal agenda.
So when are Republicans going to submit bills overhauling amnesty laws, revoking VISA laws and requiring stiff consequences for employers of illegals?

Are republicans in the house violating the constitution too...or prior administrations that let's those things slide?

Forum List

Back