A black's experience with the wonderful BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

BLM is about as much about the concerns for blacks as the naacp. Both marxist movements disguised as civil rights movements that seduces the unreal idiots and by the power of group think.

Interesting how the never believers always prove the Bible true.

I think #walkaway membership is over 500,000 now. And Blexit is growing as fast.

There is an interesting number buried deep in a New York Times poll. Maybe I'll post. It is a poll for Michigan Senate race. Actually a balanced poll, with equal D's, R's, and I's.

John James is within 1% of Gary Peters. The breakdown has James with 13% of Black votes. Trump has 12%.

This shows Trump and Republicans have increased support from Blacks by 5-6%. I hope James wins, and wins with a higher percentage.

You had a black fellow working with Trump to help come up with a plan to economically help blacks. He gets roasted because how dare a black person work with Trump. A respected surgeon gets roasted for being in a position of power with Trump.
The funny part was Trump was friends with many democrats and helped many minorities, even received awards before he decided to go against Hillary.
the hilarious part of the whole thing is the democrats that are so inclusive are the real intolerant ones

Forum List

Back