Zone1 A Look at Racism in 2024

A racist acquaintance of mine calls Beyonce a racist because that`s what racists do in an attempt to justify their own racism. It doesn`t work for that guy or you. When Lee surrendered his dirtbag army at Appomattox, America didn`t become color blind.
Why does your "racist acquaintance" call Beyonce a racist? Are you saying that people who call other people racists are trying to justify their own racism? You're not wrong there. IM2 is a perfect example of that.

10. Hostility in Discussions on Race

• Defensive Reactions: Reacting defensively or aggressively when confronted with discussions about racism or privilege.
You my friend, have THE most hostile reactions to discussions on Race of anyone on this board. You've come at me a thousand times with your nasty hateful racism when I bring up victims of inner city violence, Pastor Brooks, Reparations, etc. Take a look in the mirror before you point fingers at "White Racists".

You my friend, have THE most hostile reactions to discussions on Race of anyone on this board. You've come at me a thousand times with your nasty hateful racism when I bring up victims of inner city violence, Pastor Brooks, Reparations, etc. Take a look in the mirror before you point fingers at "White Racists".
And don’t forget…..this list originally came from Newsvine, and she presented it like it was some official definition. Really, all it is is her trying to get whites to go along with anti-white racist programs like AA and DEI - because if you object, you’re a racist!!

But wait….it gets even worse. If, after saying that you think jobs should go to the most qualified regardless of skin color, she not only will say “racist!, but if you respond defensively or aggressively, that’s racist too!

So, IOW, she can lash out and call you a racist - as if that’s not aggressive - but if you don’t respond with deference and respect, then you’re being a racist. Why is a black allowed to level such a horrible and false insult at a white, and for a ridiculous thing like objecting to race-based hiring practices, and yet the white has to be all submissive in ressponse?

I have copied and pasted what Newsvine posted and will add links to address what she has described.​

LOL why? It’s not even a good list. And you still didn’t cited the body of text….

The mods closed her thread, so you just copy and paste it into a new thread? That’s what’s known as “black entitlement” which is what happens when ”black privilege” becomes toxic….

I guess I’ll copy and paste my post from there too….

1. Use of Racial Slurs and Derogatory Language

• Racial Slurs: Using explicit racial slurs or derogatory terms for Black people.
  • Code Words and Dog Whistles: Using coded language or euphemisms that convey racist sentiments without overtly racist words (e.g., referring to Black people as "thugs" or talking about "urban crime" OP Note: euphemism we often see here is "Black culture" used to disparage Black people in general).
“Yeah, we have “white culture” “white privilege” “white fragility” “whiteness” and “white anger”. But how dare we speak of “black culture” in the same condescending manner.….. That is the vary definition of “fragility”. Black people are the most fragile people in the world.”

Everything the left doesn’t like is “racist”…….
It’s so overplayed that accusation of being “racist” doesn’t even phase me any more.

And what’s the point? According to woke grievance guru Ibram X Kendi, saying you “aren’t racist” is racist. “Anti-racist” people admit their racism. So you are racist either way, no matter what. That’s how dumb this crap is.

Everything the left doesn’t like is “racist”…….
It’s so overplayed that accusation of being “racist” doesn’t even phase me any more.

And what’s the point? According to woke grievance guru Ibram X Kendi, saying you “aren’t racist” is racist. “Anti-racist” people admit their racism. So you are racist either way, no matter what. That’s how dumb this crap is.
Yup. And if you’ve noticed, they realize that the “raaacist, raaaacist!” attack is so overplayed that they now are going to White Supremacist.

You don’t like that the white applicant - a smart Jewish boy with top SAT scores and GPA, and who lost his mother to cancer when he was only 13 and still achieved despite that - was rejected from a prestigious school but a middle-class black girl with far lower score and grades got in, solely because the school wanted more Blacks? You don’t think that’s fair that a decision like that was made on race? Well…..then you’re a White Supremacist!!

You guys don't use the word to describe whites.. Nice try. Whites call each other ethnic slurs, so you can just stop right there with your last sentence.
Yes we do. Or at least I do. A thug is a violent criminal of any race. Stop telling the rest of us what we think. You aren’t white, so by your proclaimed standard, you can’t tell whites what to think or do.

Forum List

Back