A Conundrum For Obama Supporters...

Although I'd rather use the thousand words.....sometimes a picture or two suffices....

This week, under the current President...

View attachment 147184

Buses carrying members of the Islamic State (IS) group and their families drive in the Qara area in Syria’s Qalamoun region. U.S. forces launched airstrikes Wednesday in an attempt to stop the convoy from reaching IS-held territory.
US airstrikes block ISIS convoy in Syria

Under the previous President, ISIS was free to roam...
images

IS rebels celebrate Ramadi victory
Update: 20:00 19/05/2015
Phiến quân IS ăn mừng chiến thắng ở Ramadi

No airstrikes, no US Jets, no missiles...

All that's missing is a gift of Edible Arrangements from Obama to ISIS.
s_Del_Celeb_1645_E54_w_Save10.jpg

Is there any explanation other than Hussein Obama being a cryto-Islamist and ISIS supporter?

What a LAME "conclusion" that must have hurt coming out of your fat ass.......LOL

Although I'd rather use the thousand words.....sometimes a picture or two suffices....

View attachment 147184

Buses carrying members of the Islamic State (IS) group and their families drive in the Qara area in Syria’s Qalamoun region. U.S. forces launched airstrikes Wednesday in an attempt to stop the convoy from reaching IS-held territory.

images

Is there any explanation other than Hussein Obama being a cryto-Islamist and ISIS supporter?

What a LAME "conclusion" that must have hurt coming out of your fat ass.......LOL
Even with proof she will still deny anything is wrong with her propaganda, she's like borderline 4-F..Just like Trump's draft records indicate..

View attachment 147184

images

Obama caved to the PEACENIKS because he knew it would make him popular
amongst the intoxicated Harvard kids hanging out in cafes in Boston

No he didn't.

He gave birth to ISIS, cleared the way for them by refusing to leave a counterweight of US troops, and certainly wasn't going to give US Jets the OK to incinerate them,

Obama, war criminal
a. authorized ISIS
and
b. followed up by giving the 7th century barbarians who rule Iran the green light for nuclear weapons.
The Indictment Of This War Criminal
Had Boosh not invaded there would have been no power vacuum..

hit your off button----------your idiot program just kicked in

There are Adults on this board who want to discuss current political issues etc.....and they are disappointed when they have to wade through this kind of garbage....which used to be limited to the Elementary School Playground.

You ought to check with a parent before you just call the messenger an idiot...and say no more. Hopefully they would tell you that if you can only insult the messenger, and have NOTHING for the message....you would be best advised to just not comment; thus avoiding embarrassment to yourself.

This childishness seems to me to be most common with Liberal Posters, who, ironically, seem to also think they are the most intelligent and best educated of all posters. It is far from true.

________

View attachment 147184

images

I note that you couldn't come up with any realistic explanation.

You can't beat somethin' with nuttin.'

And, as we just proved, you're nuttin.'

View attachment 147184

images

I posted proof that you are not telling the truth, yet you ignore the truth to lick Trump's ass like a good doggie...

Well, you're "correct"......After all what could you expect from a half black president born in Kenya.....

(what an asshole............LOL)

View attachment 147184

images

If we had a president with any kind of sense, he would have ordered airstrikes immediately to cut off the roads and destroy ISIS while they were exposed! Unfortunately, Obama was a clueless wuss!

View attachment 147184

images

If we had a president with any kind of sense, he would have ordered airstrikes immediately to cut off the roads and destroy ISIS while they were exposed! Unfortunately, Obama was a clueless wuss!

When I try to imagine any American watching that parade of ISIS jeeps and trucks, miles long, and continue to support the snake, Obama......

....it defies both imagination and explanation.

Yet....many are still slithering around on this board.

So you TOO are one of those right wing morons who "thinks" that Obama is a "Muslim sympathizer"?

Like it takes a lot of guts to order an airstrike from 3500 miles away......Get a fucking brain !!!

Last edited:

View attachment 147184

images

Obama caved to the PEACENIKS because he knew it would make him popular
amongst the intoxicated Harvard kids hanging out in cafes in Boston

No he didn't.

He gave birth to ISIS, cleared the way for them by refusing to leave a counterweight of US troops, and certainly wasn't going to give US Jets the OK to incinerate them,

Obama, war criminal
a. authorized ISIS
and
b. followed up by giving the 7th century barbarians who rule Iran the green light for nuclear weapons.
The Indictment Of This War Criminal
Had Boosh not invaded there would have been no power vacuum..
Very true

Nation building is rarely successful

Now it is a conundrum for the Trumpets as they find out how he never had any plans for anything other than his plan to lie his way into the White House with that hooker of a wife...

wrong------he has plans

So you TOO are one of those right wing morons who :"thinks" that Obama is a "Muslim sympathizer"?

Like it takes a lot of guts to order an airstrike from 3500 miles away......Get a fucking brain !!!

Obama was an OBAMIST

View attachment 147184

images

When I try to imagine any American watching that parade of ISIS jeeps and trucks, miles long, and continue to support the snake, Obama......

Why are we even talking about ISIS?
I thought they would be gone by now

Trump claimed to have a "secret plan" to quickly defeat ISIS. So secret he couldn't tell us...we had to elect him first

Trump knew more about ISIS than the Generals
Why are they still here?

View attachment 147184

images

Why are we even talking about ISIS?
I thought they would be gone by now

Trump claimed to have a "secret plan" to quickly defeat ISIS. So secret he couldn't tell us...we had to elect him first

Trump knew more about ISIS than the Generals
Why are they still here?

be patient------isis will go away

Obama's #1 goal was to weaken the USA on the world stage. He said to over and over.

He did it.

Americans decided to take their nation back and tell Obama to get fucked.

View attachment 147184

images

So the little troll likes pictures. Me, I deal in facts. Yep, Trump has done a great job, at killing civilians. He has recovered a whomping total of 8,000 square miles and already killed as many civilians as Obama did during his two terms. Obama recovered 19,000 square miles

In fight against ISIS, more civilians have already been killed under Trump than under Obama

Under Trump ISIS losses have 'dramatically accelerated' | Daily Mail Online

A picture for those who can't read

43040CD900000578-0-image-m-31_1502027344803.jpg
43040CD900000578-0-image-m-31_1502027344803.jpg

Forum List

Back