A day of love

Republican asks Trump to help him win back his vote:

The mans questions are GREAT and entirely REASONABLE.

So the commie bitches lies aren't disqualifying? She said some police officers were killed on J6, that didn't happen. But leave it to you fucking commie propagandist to lie and gaslight. She did exactly what she accused Trump of doing.

So the commie bitches lies aren't disqualifying? She said some police officers were killed on J6, that didn't happen. But leave it to you fucking commie propagandist to lie and gaslight. She did exactly what she accused Trump of doing.
"She"? Trump was speaking to a Hispanic MAN, put the moonshine down for just a minute at least.

Harris attacked the capitol?

J6 was a "Day of Love"? Funny!
I'd agree except as we both know these maniacs are serious, they are devotees to the cult leader and the last thing they want is truth if that truth contradicts their narrative. The United States is the dumbest country on earth, by which I mean the bulk of the general population are uneducated and poorly informed.

We in the US get now real foreign news, so they're views are childlike, mostly formed by Fox and other silly fake news sites. Only in the US could a complete basket case like Trump get elected - well of course I'll include Brazil and Argentina too, that's how low we've sunk as a nation.

I'd agree except as we both know these maniacs are serious, they are devotees to the cult leader and the last thing they want is truth if that truth contradicts their narrative. The United States is the dumbest country on earth, by which I mean the bulk of the general population are uneducated and poorly informed.

We in the US get now real foreign news, so they're views are childlike, mostly formed by Fox and other silly fake news sites. Only in the US could a complete basket case like Trump get elected - well of course I'll include Brazil and Argentina too, that's how low we've sunk as a nation.
I agree.

He's crazy but he got healthy hands.

We often forget Trump has a deeply aesthetic, romantic side.

1729267341627.png

1729267502108.png

Forum List

Back