Lizzo Says Whole Country Will Look Like Detroit if Harris Wins

I should probably be careful about giving too much info, since we apparently have a stalker in our midst, but I live in a different part of the state and have never actually been to Detroit even though I’ve lived in Michigan most my life.

It definitely has a reputation and whenever people around here want to go to a big city for whatever reason we tend to drive to Chicago.

But I’ve been hearing good things about the rebuilding of the city.

Nothing lasts forever, and the areas that were depressed yesterday will become prosperous tomorrow, and the areas prosperous now will find the tables turned sooner or later. It’s all a cycle

Anyone posting an actual picture of themselves as their avatar make sure its never been used anywhere else, like facebook, because people like this poster will be able to reverse image search your photo and find out who you are. Make it a picture you took yourself on your phone and it’s never posted anywhere else.

Or like a generic avatar of a singing bird heh

Anyone posting an actual picture of themselves as their avatar make sure its never been used anywhere else, like facebook, because people like this poster will be able to reverse image search your photo and find out who you are. Make it a picture you took yourself on your phone and it’s never posted anywhere else.
Maybe so, but there are others here who do so and aren't followed around and harrased by people who keep trying to doxx them.

I should probably be careful about giving too much info, since we apparently have a stalker in our midst, but I live in a different part of the state and have never actually been to Detroit even though I’ve lived in Michigan most my life.

It definitely has a reputation and whenever people around here want to go to a big city for whatever reason we tend to drive to Chicago.

Nothing lasts forever, and the areas that were depressed yesterday will become prosperous tomorrow, and the areas prosperous now will find the tables turned sooner or later. It’s all a cycle
True.

Fellow Michigander, been here for decades. Long ago nobody went to Detroit for anything other than sporting events, and MAYBE a show. Even then you held your breath. Now we go early, hit one of the many breweries, have dinner. Areas of the city are still a mess of course, but people locally go to Detroit as a weekend destination. NO ONE did this years ago.

(Still not a travel destination of course, but many cities are not)

Only ONE way to save Detroit.

IMG_2855.jpeg

That's what the source of truth says .. don't shoot the messenger. We both know you can put lipstick on a pig, and it's still a pig. Beautifying a city doesn't make crime go away.
America is ful of crime and you want to put a felon in the presidents office. So don't talk to me about crime.

Forum List

Back