A perfect example of how blacks get their ignorant ass shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite part of the story... The kid says...
"My dad, he had a mental health issue that nobody knew about and I wish the police knew about it before killing him.”

"My dad, he had a mental health issue that nobody knew about and I wish the police knew about it before killing him.”
Yeah, looks like the police were able to cure him. People should really be very careful about calling the police for domestic issues.

I'm glad it ended well. However... A lot of things went wrong In that video. For one; and I hope the libtards noticed this; the taser failed. Another; the cop should have drawn and shot the suspect the moment he didn't comply with his order to let go. Yet another, is that he should have ordered the people to come out of the apartment. Going in, alone was a huge mistake. And what the fuck, was up with the cop cruiser speeding right past the scene? WTF!?

This is why the police just don't want to deal with these savages.
It's probably also why the first cop didn't shoot him because he didn't want to be ruined by scum bag liberals and crying criminal blacks.

This is why the police just don't want to deal with these savages.
It's probably also why the first cop didn't shoot him because he didn't want to be ruined by scum bag liberals and crying criminal blacks.
A hesitation/mistake, that easily could have cost him his life, and untold numbers of others. Im glad he lived; but he needs retraining; if not firing outright.

Since one data point convinces fools and idiots, I'll post a couple of things done by White Guys during my career:
  1. One guy stole a car around the corner from his apt. In the process he left in the car a business card from his probation officer, with the date and time of his next appointment written on its back. All that was needed was a call to his PO, who looked in his date planner and confirmed the guy and his address.
  2. A serious of burglaries in a neighborhood led to the arrest of another white guy who lost his wallet in the victims bedroom.
  3. The same PO's card with the same information was found in a motel room in San Diego County by their Sheriff's Dept where a murder victim was found. We learned this because Probation had a warrant for his arrest for a probation violation.
There are plenty more, we even had a name for this kind of criminal behavior, "Felony Stupid"

Since one data point convinces fools and idiots, I'll post a couple of things done by White Guys during my career:
  1. One guy stole a car around the corner from his apt. In the process he left in the car a business card from his probation officer, with the date and time of his next appointment written on its back. All that was needed was a call to his PO, who looked in his date planner and confirmed the guy and his address.
  2. A serious of burglaries in a neighborhood led to the arrest of another white guy who lost his wallet in the victims bedroom.
  3. The same PO's card with the same information was found in a motel room in San Diego County by their Sheriff's Dept where a murder victim was found. We learned this because Probation had a warrant for his arrest for a probation violation.
There are plenty more, we even had a name for this kind of criminal behavior, "Felony Stupid"
Nice "what about him.." crybaby. You trolls cannot stand the truth can you. This black turd got exactly what he deserved.

Well, here is a story of an unarmed white man who was shot by cops. Police had been called to the hotel he was staying at because there were reports of someone in his room pointing a gun out the window. Police showed up, and were giving him instructions and told him to crawl towards them on his hands and knees.

Apparently, according to the video, he adjusted his pants, but it looked like he was going for a gun, and he was shot 5 times.

Here's the link for the story.

Video Shows Daniel Shaver Pleading for His Life Before Being Shot by Officer

Well, here is a story of an unarmed white man who was shot by cops. Police had been called to the hotel he was staying at because there were reports of someone in his room pointing a gun out the window. Police showed up, and were giving him instructions and told him to crawl towards them on his hands and knees.

Apparently, according to the video, he adjusted his pants, but it looked like he was going for a gun, and he was shot 5 times.

Here's the link for the story.

Video Shows Daniel Shaver Pleading for His Life Before Being Shot by Officer
Bu but but, white white white, deflect deflect deflect....

Kind of reminiscent of many incidents involving a white mass shooter. When the carnage is over and multiple people are dead, the usual sentiment is:

"What a shock. He seemed like such a nice guy".

And then when the police go to the shooters residence looking for clues, they find enough weapons to outfit a small army.

Kind of reminiscent of many incidents involving a white mass shooter. When the carnage is over and multiple people are dead, the usual sentiment is:

And then when the police go to the shooters residence looking for clues, they find enough weapons to outfit a small army.
Another thug loving deflectionist.

How are these examples of how blacks get themselves shot?

Do you know what this thread is about?

Liberalism is an affliction of the stupid.

When did you become a racist pig? We know you (everyone who has read a post from you) are dumb, and are @ least two standard deviations below normal. Was your kindergarten teacher black, and did she put you in the corner when you used foul language?

Mea culpa, not everyone who reads your post understand you are a racist. See norwegen for an example.

Last edited:

When did you become a racist pig? We know you (everyone who has read a post from you) are dumb, and are @ least two standard deviations below normal. Was your kindergarten teacher black, and did she put you in the corner when you used foul language?

Mea culpa, not everyone who reads your post understand you are a racist. See norwegen for an example.
LOL! You deserve the animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back