A personal Hell.

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
Just for fun, try to come up with a version of hell that doesn't involve flames. Tailor it to a certain type of person. For instance, I'm an online gamer. World of Warcraft, Star Citizen, Diablo 3. I love them all. My personal Hell would be having a kick a$$ gaming computer, and all of the best games out there...And having to use an internet connection that suffered frequent lag spikes and disconnects.
sm14.gif

A classical/jazz inprov music fan having to listen to overproduced, Autotune'd popstars ala Beiber and Perry for all eternity, and each playing is as new as the first.

I think an atheist's hell would be discovering that there is no God - and what this actually means - that they are alone in the universe, with no purpose, subject to the random whims of nature, and nothing to cling to but insatiable animal urges.

So many atheists may already be in "hell" in an allegorical sort of way - the worst way to punish an atheist would be to make them live forever. I think this is why many of them seem to hope that when they die "that's all there is", because their worst fear would be having to relive their own meaningless life.

Just for fun, try to come up with a version of hell that doesn't involve flames. Tailor it to a certain type of person. For instance, I'm an online gamer. World of Warcraft, Star Citizen, Diablo 3. I love them all. My personal Hell would be having a kick a$$ gaming computer, and all of the best games out there...And having to use an internet connection that suffered frequent lag spikes and disconnects.
sm14.gif

pain, deformity, exclusion, depression, war, hunger.............

sm14.gif

That's not the afterlife. It's real life. You also missed the intent of this thread. It's supposed to be humorous.

sm14.gif

That's not the afterlife. It's real life. You also missed the intent of this thread. It's supposed to be humorous.

That is the only "hell" I believe in.

Roll your race, gender, alignment and attributes then fail to understand or live them through your character.

At least most roll players are less bigoted they can think outside the confines of strict thinking.

My idea of hell would be to be locked in a cell with Jeremiah while he thumped the bible at me for eternity.

My idea of hell would be to be locked in a cell with Jeremiah while he thumped the bible at me for eternity.

That would be hell but probably only the second level.

Imagine what it must be like being Jeremiah, believing in things that never happened, praying for things that will never come while wasting this life that actually exists denouncing everyone else as sinful and everything meant to be enjoyed by the living as evil.

Now that would really suck.

Forum List

Back