A possible impeachment of Biden comes to light.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
I read (somewhere) that Speaker McCarthy might get an impeachment inquiry under way for President Biden.

Here is a link:

September could prove kind of interesting in this republic.

(Hat tip to Quasar)

I read (somewhere) that Speaker McCarthy might get an impeachment inquire under way for President Biden.

Here is a link:

(Hat tip to Quasar)
McConnell the snake will fight to prevent conviction

I read (somewhere) that Speaker McCarthy might get an impeachment inquiry under way for President Biden.

Here is a link:

(Hat tip to Quasar)
I think it is appropriate, but I also think it is a tremendous waste of taxpayers money. Just let the dumpster fire burn. An impeachment inquiry is doomed to failure with a democrat senate. Retake all three branches of gov't in 2024 and then start prosecuting democrats nationwide.

• Banned
I think it is appropriate, but I also think it is a tremendous waste of taxpayers money. Just let the dumpster fire burn. An impeachment inquiry is doomed to failure with a democrat senate. Retake all three branches of gov't in 2024 and then start prosecuting democrats nationwide.
I happen to agree that there is no reasonable possibility that a Biden impeachment will result in a Senate trial conviction. Of course, the same was true when the Dims abused the process against Trump. Twice.

Put the scumbags on notice that the rest of us aren’t going to meekly take their shit anymore. They need to have their snouts rubbed in shit. Constantly.

They need to be punished in a way that teaches them that payback is a fucking bitch. Make them think a bit before they continue to try their asshole games in the future.

Last edited:
When Biden is out of office send the trump built new DOJ after Biden

I happen to agree that there is no reasonable possibility that a Biden impeachment will result in a Senate trial conviction. Of course, the same was true when the Dims abused the process against Trump. Twice.

Put the scumbags on notice that the rest of us aren’t going to meekly take their shit anymore. They need to have their snouts rubbed in shit. Constantly.

They need to be punished n a way that teaches them that payback is a fucking bitch. Make them think a bit before they continue to try their asshole games in the future.
Yeah, I bitched to high heaven about Piglosi and Schiff wasting taxpayer $$$ on frivolous crap instead of moving the country forward. It was purely partisan BS and I believe the country would be much better had the dems worked with the Trump admin instead of obstructing him. They should all be tried for treason.

• Banned
Yeah, I bitched to high heaven about Piglosi and Schiff wasting taxpayer $$$ on frivolous crap instead of moving the country forward. It was purely partisan BS and I believe the country would be much better had the dems worked with the Trump admin instead of obstructing him. They should all be tried for treason.
There are two main philosophies.

(1). We can give them full payback to teach them to behave properly. Or

(2) we can refrain from being as egregious as they are at the cost of them never learning not to do it.

I say it’s time to hit them back and hit them harder.

I read (somewhere) that Speaker McCarthy might get an impeachment inquire under way for President Biden.

Here is a link:

(Hat tip to Quasar)
Lol! McCarthy is going to end up forcing a lot of votes from Republicans in Blue districts that Joe Biden won. And in the end it's not going to help Trump or hurt Biden. McCarthy is quite the dumbass.

Lol! McCarthy is going to end up forcing a lot of votes from Republicans in Blue districts that Joe Biden won. And in the end it's not going to help Trump or hurt Biden. McCarthy is quite the dumbass.
Sure, Syndi. Sure. :itsok:

Are you saying that Republicans in districts that Joe Biden won will be exempt from having to vote for an impeachment?

What are you saying, Liability?
I’m saying you’re a moron.

There is an excellent chance that Brandon will be impeached.

That’s what I’m saying, Synthia.

There is an excellent chance that Brandon will be impeached.
No. There isn't. Not every Republican House member is a Trumper or a Freedom Caucus cheerleader. There are plenty of them who want to stay in Congress, and voting for sham charges against Biden in a transparent act of revenge for the legitimate charges against Trump will get them defeated in the next election - especially the ones who won by the skin of their teeth in districts that Biden won.

I realize that you're just a troll who knows shit about politics, so you are afraid to actually engage me in any actual political debate. That's why you can only muster insults.

Forum List

Back