A poster has set up a bot responder to create Gish Gallop in various threads with rapid half-truths, misrepresentations, and outright lies

Uh What GIFs | Tenor

Biden forced himself out.

Only inside your tiny head would ^ that sentence possibly be considered coherent.

Yeah. He forcefully MADE himself leave the race he had repeatedly said he wouldn’t withdraw from. :cuckoo:

No. No. He was booted out in a gentle coup. Period.

You’re incredibly vacant, retarded horses.

I had to look up that silly term “Gish gallop.”

Apparently, our weak willed libtard poster buddy, Retarded Horses, thinks that being hit hard with numerous examples of how and why he is wrong amounts to overwhelming him.

What a pussy.

I had to look up that silly term “Gish gallop.”

Apparently, our weak willed libtard poster buddy, Retarded Horses, thinks that being hit hard with numerous examples of how and why he is wrong amounts to overwhelming him.

What a pussy.
It must be a term that went out in a commie email. I noticed it right before the trump/Biden debate.
Some were just giddy about having a new term to use and a few can't seem to let it go.

It must be a term that went out in a commie email. I noticed it right before the trump/Biden debate.
Some were just giddy about having a new term to use and a few can't seem to let it go.

Gish Gallup is introducing six clams in a single sentence with half being lies. It's avoidance and a way to overwhelm the other speaker.

Forum List

Back