A Proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility

Frankenstein

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2022
This is what you get three days after a Girl pretending to be qa boy shot and killed 6 people including three 9 yr olds!
Talk about tone deaf.

I guess they don't seem so completely insane to a political party that also lost their collectivist minds a long time ago.

"Transgender Americans shape our nations soul" Extreme deep thinker Pedo Joe Biden

jeandecay-jean.gif

Ummm... no they don't. A man in a dress is still a man & there is nothing they can do about that

This is what you get three days after a Girl pretending to be qa boy shot and killed 6 people including three 9 yr olds!
Talk about tone deaf.
Do we get to judge the entire human race over what you have done in your life?

I guess they don't seem so completely insane to a political party that also lost their collectivist minds a long time ago.

"Transgender Americans shape our nations soul" Extreme deep thinker Pedo Joe Biden

jeandecay-jean.gif

Ummm... no they don't. A man in a dress is still a man & there is nothing they can do about that
They pay taxes and deserve representation just like everyone else.

Do we get to judge the entire human race over what you have done in your life?
Just the nutjobs shooting 9 years olds, if you can't see how absolutely out of touch you, and your party are, I can't help you!

The fact that a "trans" person cannot simply identify as and be the gender they want to be but must append "trans" to it means that no, they are not actually the gender they claim to be. If a man can literally become a woman, then he should be able to simply say, "I am a woman" and be done with it. If he has to say, "I am a TRANS woman", then he is not a real woman, and we should acknowledge such. I am a man and do not need a tag like "cis" added, I'm simply a man. Also, why does a man who wants to be a woman then conform to society's ideal of what a woman is and looks like? I thought we were rebelling against such societal norms. If society doesn't have the right to look at a man and say, "You're not a woman because you look like a man", then why try to look more like Barbie then Ken?

Another thought, if a straight man becomes a "woman" and still likes women, then he has become gay, and I thought that was impossible. What confusing times we live in.

Also, why does a man who wants to be a woman then conform to society's ideal of what a woman is and looks like? I thought we were rebelling against such societal norms.
A lot of them carry on as cartoonish stereotypes of women.

actor-dylan-mulvaney-546597_large.jpg

It's all going according to plan. Biden is simply the figurehead implementing the plan.

USMB leftists follow this plan because they are too stupid to understand what those who created the plan have in mind for them.

Talk about tone deaf.
Hi hereby declare today and every day to be the "Proclamation On Christians & Patriots' Day." May normal folks rise to the occasion. Freaks, trannies, queers, and other assorted nutcases need not attend.

Forum List

Back