A Republican Senate Might Not Be a Lock After All

So if Trump wins on appeal, after the DAs who ran on "getting Trump" lose in court, we call that "Lawfare", the political misuse of the legal system, like in banana republics.
Trump lawyers may wiggle out
But this is not Lawfare

Trumps actions caused these indictments

HA!

OMG

You have got to be kidding.

Not only is a GOP Senate an ABSOLUTE lock (at least 99%), but you better hope it's only 52 seats.

They could max out at 57.

Mark my words.

And Trump wins the popular vote. :)

And if he wiggles out by being elected?
I used to know the cases by heart, but Turley basically said that the cases against Trump are political Lawfare, with the exception of the classified documents that Biden skated on. I believe that the classified docs case was dismissed by Judge Cannon.

Fani's case fell apart.

Smith's two are torpedoes in the water, classified docs and J6. J6 would be a riot in court since Pelosi "takes responsibility" for it.

I hope the cases all get resolved before Trump takes office, so there is no "above the Law" whining.

I used to know the cases by heart, but Turley basically said that the cases against Trump are political Lawfare, with the exception of the classified documents that Biden skated on. I believe that the classified docs case was dismissed by Judge Cannon.

Fani's case fell apart.

Smith's two are torpedoes in the water, classified docs and J6. J6 would be a riot in court since Pelosi "takes responsibility" for it.

I hope the cases all get resolved before Trump takes office, so there is no "above the Law" whining.
If he wins, Trump will be above the law and choose a prosecutor who will drop the case
Just like Aileen Cannon

The evidence is solid and he deserves to be tried for Jan 6 and fake electors

If he wins, Trump will be above the law and choose a prosecutor who will drop the case
Just like Aileen Cannon. The evidence is solid and he deserves to be tried for Jan 6 and fake electors
You mean choose an AG?
Cannon is a judge in FL.
What crimes are there for J6? No incitement, fake electors isn't a crime its a contingency.
What evidence not protected by immunity?

You mean choose an AG?
Cannon is a judge in FL.
What crimes are there for J6? No incitement, fake electors isn't a crime its a contingency.
What evidence not protected by immunity?

Running for President is not an official act.
Neither is influencing election officials.

Aleternate electors was a scam to steal the election

Trump can choose an Attorney General on the contingency that he drop pursuit of all federal charges. If he doesn’t, Trump can fire him.

A Defendant choosing his own prosecutor is a travesty of Justice

Forum List

Back