A special investigator should be appointed to look into Hezbollah/Obama collusion for Iran nuke deal

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This is such crap for a bullshit deal with Iran.

Iran will have the bomb very soon if things go the way they are currently.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/21/a-deafening-media-silence-on-the-obama-hezbollah-scandal/

Politico published a jaw-dropping, meticulously sourced investigative piece this week detailing how the Obama administration had secretly undermined US law-enforcement agency efforts to shut down an international drug-trafficking ring run by the terror group Hezbollah. The effort was part of a wider push by the administration to placate Iran and ensure the signing of the nuclear deal.”

We need the truth...right?

It’s what the American people deserve...right?

The Iran deal was with like 6 other nations .

If u are so upset about drugs, maybe you can explains why the us does nothing about afghan poppy fields.

If u are so upset about drugs, maybe you can explains why the us does nothing about afghan poppy fields.
Prolly cuz Obama was the presodunce....
......a admitted cocaine user......

Agreed. I don’t know why we didn’t destroy the Afghan poppy fields during the war. It seems to me the only logical explanation is that the US government has some sort of vested interest into the global heroin market.

Why else wouldn’t we have incinerated them?

Agreed. I don’t know why we didn’t destroy the Afghan poppy fields during the war. It seems to me the only logical explanation is that the US government has some sort of vested interest into the global heroin market.

Why else wouldn’t we have incinerated them?
And no one is surprised that bambi remains quiet and\or hiding these last few weeks

After you reach 10000 degrees in about 30 seconds you tell us

As the fake "Russian" investigation drags on more and more revelations of the Obama/Crooked Hillary corrupt, anti-American policies come to the surface. The "insurance policy" of the Swamp is imploding on them. More Republicans are stepping up to the plate and making the Democrats look like disgusting, low life Swamp Rats. And Fake News has hit a wall. They are back to making fun of The Donald and Mike Pence as the Fake News desperately awaits their next talking points to be emailed from Soros.

Soldies admitted that they bombed the Taliban who were burning the fields.
Everywhere the US steps foot, the terrorists thrive, chaos and drugs flourish. I think the US should re-examine the ways it conducts business.

Forum List

Back