A story that literally just made me physically ill; My heart is darkening to this shit.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Prosecutor makes opening statement in murder of South Boston woman - The Boston Globe

Saw a preview for 'See No Evil' show on AHC channel about Amy Lord case. I was curious so I looked it up. And this rarely happens...and I don't know why...but I actually became nauseous reading it. I think it's because I know so many women just like the girl in it and kinda saw them in her shoes and how furiously angry and sad it made me.

A worthless piece of shit thug wandered around Boston with a knife for 20 hours.

4am he attacks a random woman and tries to stab her...she escapes into her home.

6am he finds 24 year old Amy Lord walking to her car to go to the gym before she goes to her tech job. He rushes her and forces at knife point into her car. Makes her go to ATMS and withdraw all her hard earned money. He then takes her to the woods and stabs her to death and the prosecutor describes how severely grotesque the trauma was. He spends all her money paying cell phone bills and buying lotto tickets.

Later in the day he gets another woman, stabs her, but she escapes. His day of terror ends.

I can only imagine the horror Amy Lord had as she's being driven around to ATMS. BUT probably thinking "it's just a robbery" and thinking he'll take her car and money and leave her stranded....probably thinking of how she'll get home and how to explain her lateness to her boss. But the horror of then realizing...he is stabbing her. That THIS is it..she's dying. No gym. No work. No more life...ever. Just repeated stabs of a knife and screaming as she sees her own blood in horror until.....until it's over.

My heart is darkening to the criminal element of this country. How scum like this are still fed and housed for life....with healthcare and clean water and TV. He should be shot or hanged in a public square. His body pissed on and spat on.

There is an evil spirit infecting our society. We are a nation of laws and our laws dictate how we must respond to that evil also. But God damn it...I'm tired of that response being a life sentence of free food and water and medicine and a soft bed with a TV.

We have a fucking right to self defense and it's time we start using it in severely decisive fashion.

The defense tried the mental illness/insanity angle. Jury thankfully didn't buy it. He got life without parole.....and probably will be more comfortable and taken care of than he was on the streets. Disgusting. He deserves to be tortured to death.

We have a fucking right to self defense and it's time we start using it in severely decisive fashion.
Amen to this! Why should a person be punished for putting a stop to the horror that another person tries to bring to the picture?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Amen to this! Why should a person be punished for putting a stop to the horror that another person tries to bring to the picture?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yep. How a person defends themselves is a personal choice.

But they deserve every reasonable opportunity available to them if they choose.

My heart is darkening to the criminal element of this country.

There is an evil spirit infecting our society. We are a nation of laws and our laws dictate how we must respond to that evil also.

Evil? One should not confuse law and crime with subjective delusions of "good" and "evil"...

There is an evil spirit infecting our society. We are a nation of laws and our laws dictate how we must respond to that evil also.

Evil? One should not confuse law and crime with subjective delusions of "good" and "evil"...

Satan denies the existence of evil even though he is the father of all that is evil. No delusion other than that of unbelievers.

Satan denies the existence of evil even though he is the father of all that is evil. No delusion other than that of unbelievers.

This is not about "good" and "evil", it is about law and crime. Some here seem to be of the mind that law is objectively "good" and crime is objectively "evil", which is not so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back