A Tactic That Works Against Liberals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman

Rookie
Nov 4, 2013
Was at the bar.

Sat next to a young couple. The girl was an education major still in college, the boy was a recent graduate with a degree in economics.

He was excited when I told him I was an economist, but then depressed when I told him he would not get a job. The girl, somewhat offended I was being truthful and blunt asked what I did for a living. Overhearing that she was an education major, I said,

"I collect welfare and foodstamps for a living. I stopped working two years ago."

I said it with a sincere and direct enough face it convinced her.

She was upset.

"Wait, you don't even try to find work anymore?"

Read Here: Captain Capitalism: A Tactic That Works Against Liberals

Last edited by a moderator:
You could finish them off by saying that Obama pays you to post on the Internet pretending to have been a Republican

You could finish them off by saying that Obama pays you to post on the Internet pretending to have been a Republican

Either that would go over her head or she would be too pissed to talk to you any longer and wouldn't listen.

there is a lot of truth to the tactic and it is pretty amusing.

First off, I doubt the blogger's story is true. Second, how did he know the couple were liberals? Was it the college education...?

First off, I doubt the blogger's story is true. Second, how did he know the couple were liberals? Was it the college education...?

Third, why do you believe that liberals would be happy for people to rip off a system set up to assist the needy?

Third, why do you believe that liberals would be happy for people to rip off a system set up to assist the needy?

No one said you would. Did you read the op? You missed the whole point, no surprised.

If I stop wor ing I become the needy..................

Now I want all that Free shit you guys post about...................

This morning I went to sign my dogs up for welfare.

At first the lady said, “Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare.”

So I explained to her that my dogs are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can’t speak English, and have no frigging clue who their Daddy’s are. They expect me to feed them, provide them with housing and medical care.

So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify.

My dogs get their first checks on Friday.

Come on. All one has to do is listen for a while. Listen to what people talk about and how they approach the subjects.
Fact is, most young people who have not been out in the real world, tend to lean left with their ideologies.
I have a niece who was as far left as one could get, This was all the way to the point where she got her degree, left the nest and went out on her own. She quickly saw the light and her whole political outlook did a one-eighty.
She is now a 30 year old career focused GOP voting individual. She saw liberalism for what it is....Destructive to the very people liberals claim to help.
Oh, she has a degree in social work. And that is her career.

no, it is actually pretty easy to decode. I would even say it is OBVIOUS.
what people are studying is also pretty telling, btw, what their views are going to be.

And there lies the conundrum. So many people are gaming the system. Taking public assistance to which they are not entitled. Yet, when anyone mentions this fact in concert with the argument against increasing the size of the welfare state, liberals howl in protest.
You libs cannot have it both ways.

So I explained to her that my dogs are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can’t speak English, and have no frigging clue who their Daddy’s are. They expect me to feed them, provide them with housing and medical care.

That is friggin HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Everyone knows right wingers live off of welfare, while at the same time bitching about people doing the same thing. This isn't anything new.

The blogger left out the couple said he could ONLY be part of the Tea Bag Brotherhood!

She saw that typical Republicans qualify, proving Republicans are dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back