🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Twitter User Threatened To Kill Obama. Musk’s Safety Team Let Him Keep Tweeting.

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Musk's Twitter has suspended other users who threatened other people. But it looks like threatening Obama (Musk is a Democrat-hating right-wing nut Republican) is fair game.

Musk's Twitter has suspended other users who threatened other people. But it looks like threatening Obama (Musk is a Democrat-hating right-wing nut Republican) is fair game.
did you expect him to arrest him? that’s not his job

and why wouldn’t he let him continue to incriminate himself?

Calling Musk a right wing Republican nut is like calling Joe a strong leader with a sharp mind.

Neither is remotely based on facts or reality

did you expect him to arrest him? that’s not his job

and why wouldn’t he let him continue to incriminate himself?
Same reason they shouldn't allow people to continue incriminating themselves here.

well you big baby. You don't have problems with the left threatening conservatives, christians, CHILDRENs LIVES at all do ya. hypocrite. Your side posted pictures and plays about killing president trump and that was JESSSSSSSS fine wasn't it.
I don't wanna hear a damn word out of the violent insane.

what’s that reason??
Because of the very real possibility that the threatening poster might follow through with his threat, and the very real possiblity others might do the same. I'm sure there are other reasons that I didn't think of immediately, but perhaps you should ask a mod what they think about it here.

The man was not arrested by the Secret Service

Which means the Deep State did not consider him dangerous

Because of the very real possibility that the threatening poster might follow through with his threat, and the very real possiblity others might do the same. I'm sure there are other reasons that I didn't think of immediately, but perhaps you should ask a mod what they think about it here.
how is stopping them from posting going to stop them from following through with their threat?

why not just report them to law enforcement and keep them talking?

how is stopping them from posting going to stop them from following through with their threat?

why not just report them to law enforcement and keep them talking?
Thats too easy

Libs would rather make you turn in your guns

There are many crazy dude out there. Also very angry people who may say things in rage but not mean it. Remember 12 Angry Men? To paraphrase, "You didn't really mean you'd kill me, diid you?"

Last edited:
Oh, so you want me locked up because of my opinions now, like some sort of fascist??

Good luck with that, you Nazi asshole.

HOW DARE ANYONE THINK THAT BIDEN STOLE THE ELECTION!!!!!
If your opinion is expressed as a treat of harm or murder, then hell yes. Lock your ass up.

And lots of virtue-signaling democrats drive his cars! 😂😂🤣🤣

Welcome to what we've been putting up with forever

Sounds like it has all the hallmarks of Russian collusion.

Forum List

Back