🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gunman and the Would-Be Dictator

Yeah, go hide your head back in the sand. Or up Trump's ass. There's plenty of room. Say hi to Hannity while you're there.
^^^ This is the nasty shit talk that DECENT Americans have had enough of, and why the Dems will be kicked out of the WH and Congress in six months.

Trump proved he is a threat to democracy with his actions after the last election, up to and including the January 6th riot.

No one should be afraid to say so. It's the truth.
LOL from the cult that tries to imprison their political opponents , take opponents off of ballots ... You're a good Good German Marener. Kudos.

If someone commits a crime, they shouldn’t be imprisoned?
LOL Got to teach those vile miscreants that list an invoice for legal services as legal services in their internal accounting systems.

Good German Marener. You make your cult proud

If someone commits a crime, they shouldn’t be imprisoned?
Yes, and I think Biden should be punished for taking classified docs as far back as his senate days, hiding them in various spots, and then sharing the info with his ghostwriter.

^^^ This is the nasty shit talk that DECENT Americans have had enough of, and why the Dems will be kicked out of the WH and Congress in six months.
Biden and his campaign have already gone back to the heated rhetoric. So much for toning it down - that lasted less than two days.

LOL Got to teach those vile miscreants that list an invoice for legal services as legal services in their internal accounting systems.

Good German Marener. You make your cult proud
Gibberish.

Don’t you think that people who break the law should be held accountable? Even if they happen to be political opponents?

Yes, and I think Biden should be punished for taking classified docs as far back as his senate days, hiding them in various spots, and then sharing the info with his ghostwriter.
But Trump shouldn’t be punished for doing all that and also obstructing justice and tampering with witnesses to cover it up?

Gibberish.

Don’t you think that people who break the law should be held accountable? Even if they happen to be political opponents?
No, I absolutely agree with you cultist. Dangerous scum that at list an invoice for legal services as legal services in their internal accounting systems are a threat to democracy, a threat to our nation and need to be put in prison for the rest of their lives.

No, I absolutely agree with you cultist. Dangerous scum that at list an invoice for legal services as legal services in their internal accounting systems are a threat to democracy, a threat to our nation and need to be put in prison for the rest of their lives.
You are deranged. Trump has truly broke your brain. I feel bad for you and those around you.

Don’t forget the worst of it! A bank loaned Trump money, knowing fully well the value of the collateral, and Trump paid it back in full and on schedule, and the bank made $100 million off the deals, and wanted to to another deal with him.

The horrors.

They just won’t step. I think the best case is to ignore them. They are too far beneath us in terms of basic decency.
It's unbelievable how twisted these FREAKS are. I don't have any posters here on ignore, but that's probably going to change going forward.
:evil:

It's unbelievable how twisted these FREAKS are. I don't have any posters here on ignore, but that's probably going to change going forward.
:evil:
Alcoholic (or whatever his name is) is out trolling bigtime to harass decent Americans with good values, and I’m just going to ignore him.

Forum List

Back