A very serious question for Trump Haters, what do you LIKE about him?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Personally I like the way he abuses Mike Pence.

Vice President Mike Pence met with Republican senators this week to push Lee's plan, saying Trump would support it.

on Wednesday the White House had said Trump would not support his proposal, so he would be voting on Thursday to end the emergency declaration.
----
It's like Pence is another of Trump's abused wives. SLAP

I must admit, Trump is “refreshing” in terms of speaking his mind without intelligent filters ... so we can see immediately how stupid he is.

I must admit, Trump is “refreshing” in terms of speaking his mind without intelligent filters ... so we can see immediately how stupid he is.
there ya go. And that's my gripe. W said stuff like for economic growth "we gotta grow the pie higher." In a dyslexic world run by visual images THAT ACTUALLY MADE SENSE.

Trump's a joy because he says just crazy shit "planes don't need pilots anymore" BSM didn't know about killing Kashoggi. Putin didn't hack the election. It's not nearly as amusing as W .... except we get Trumpbots defending the undefensible.

Vice President Mike Pence met with Republican senators this week to push Lee's plan, saying Trump would support it.

on Wednesday the White House had said Trump would not support his proposal, so he would be voting on Thursday to end the emergency declaration.
----

Absolutely nothing. I think he's a totally useless, illegitimate, deplorable human being. Just like his supporters.

His foreign policy in regards to using the military has been good.

----

What I like about Trump?

Not a damn thing except how so many melt over the Tabloid King...

Had to think about that, but yes, I found one thing: He causes a bunch to have their coming out, to testify - however unwittingly - to their being misogynistic, racist assholes and brainless followers, and retroactively to repeal any and all claims to a shred of decency, integrity, or rationality they've ever made. The nation is better off for knowing what she is dealing with currently, and for years to come.

Forum List

Back