Abby Huntsman

• Banned
It's John Huntsman's daughter. I did not realize that. At least she's a Republican.

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1463852053.722745.jpg

I was surprised myself.

Don't watch Fox news or any other news much. Usually just cruise through them all.

But I did stop at Fox for this one. Had to check her out.

Gotta give it to Fox for finding some very beautiful women.

The Mrs. will tell me I watch news just for the women.lol.

Then I change the channel and give her a dose of Rachel Maddow.

• Banned
I was surprised myself.

Don't watch Fox news or any other news much. Usually just cruise through them all.

But I did stop at Fox for this one. Had to check her out.

The Mrs. will tell me I watch news just for the women.lol.

Then I change the channel and give her a dose of Rachel Maddow.
Rachel Maddow is brutal. But if she would grow her hair and lower her testosterone levels then she could be an attractive woman notwithstanding being a dyke club member.

Because after all that's what you need for credible news... eye candy.

:banghead:
Pogo, GT

I said I get my news from a number of sources and rarely watch Fox news.

News. Nope.

Eye candy. Sure.. why not.

Jeez!

Thanks for confirming my point.
Confirming what.

On the rare occasion I even turn the TV on I rarely get my news from TV news.

We were talking about Abbey Huntsman how pretty she is.

Man, you got one serious fucking imagination if that confirms anything.

What the fuck is your problem.

I get 90% of my news from news apps on my iPhone. But when home on the weekends I will usually turn on Fox in the afternoon to listen pundit shows while I read the news, partially to hear what they are talking about and partially to check out who the anchors are between the pundit shows.

Usually Saturday afternoon means Elizabeth Prann, who is hot and has a pair of big, perky titties. Abby has a tight little body with wine glass titties. They have different body types but both are smoking.

How did a conversation about a pretty woman become a confirmation that a person only watches Fox news and it is the only source they get their news and information from.

There are some Looney people on this board.

Eye candy to be sure but all the women on FNC have been hired for their brains. Degrees in political science, lawyers and judges and other qualifying careers.. Every one of them can hold their own with any politician and pundit. Especially Janine Pirro. Would love it if Hillary would spend an hour on her show.

Eye candy to be sure but all the women on FNC have been hired for their brains. Degrees in political science, lawyers and judges and other qualifying careers.. Every one of them can hold their own with any politician and pundit. Especially Janine Pirro. Would love it if Hillary would spend an hour on her show.
The women of Fox news are surely qualified and you are correct in that they can and do hold their own.

But of course, they are pretty so they must be bimbo's. If you watch them for one second because they are pretty then you are a right wing nut job and a low information voter.

How did a conversation about a pretty woman become a confirmation that a person only watches Fox news and it is the only source they get their news and information from.

There are some Looney people on this board.
It is how leftists have been conditioned to think.

That is true. They all have impressive resumes.

Forum List

Back