ABC Act (Automatic Boost to Communities Act)- $2000 STIMULUS CHECK than $1000 PER MONTH until 12 months after COVID 19 is declared over

gnr4ever

Rookie
Apr 20, 2020
this was introduced by Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) mentions of a digital currency in 2021 as well which is total nonsense and i would hope this would not pass due to that! Cash is part of our Consititution. In my opinion, this will never pass.

If approved, the ABC Act would provide every American with a BOOST debit card that is preloaded with $2,000. The card would be reloaded with $1,000 each month until one year after the end of the COVID-19 crisis.
The bill calls for the use of pre-paid debit cards to assist those who are unbanked or do not have access to check cashing services.

video showing how this would work

this was introduced by Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) mentions of a digital currency in 2021 as well which is total nonsense and i would hope this would not pass due to that! Cash is part of our Consititution. In my opinion, this will never pass.

If approved, the ABC Act would provide every American with a BOOST debit card that is preloaded with $2,000. The card would be reloaded with $1,000 each month until one year after the end of the COVID-19 crisis.
The bill calls for the use of pre-paid debit cards to assist those who are unbanked or do not have access to check cashing services.

video showing how this would work

Don't you just love how democrats are always complaining about the deficit until they can actually start spending then the sky's the limit.

Sooner or later you run out of other people's money stupid asses. Out to say here take this and if you don't well thennnnn. ....

Wheeeee let's run up those credit cards and stick our kids and grand kids with the bills! Democrats disgust me.

Forum List

Back