ABC Moderator Linsey Davis Admits: ‘Fact-checking’ Was Only Planned for Trump

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
ABC News’ Linsey Davis, one of two moderators for last week’s presidential debate, admitted to the Los Angeles Times that the plan was only to fact-check former President Donald Trump, and not Vice President Kamala Harris.

Davis told the Times that ABC had deliberately targeted Trump — and only Trump — because of perceptions that he had been allowed to get away with false statements in the CNN debate against President Joe Biden in late June.

But.... there's no bias in the media.
Why did the debate look like 3 against 1? Because it was, and they admit it.

Tell us, in factual, rational, non-partisan terms how it makes sense to only target Trump for fact checking because of the supposedly poor moderation of the prior debate.
Be sure to include the various changes of position Harris exhibited since her elevation to Dem nominee.

Last edited:
I talked about this last week. Don't know if the thread is still here or not. Don't really care because now, we have solid evidence of what ABC did to rig the debate. Shock :eek:

Affidavit Signed by ABC "News" Employee: ABC "News" Agreed In Advance to Not Bring Up Damaging Issues for Kamala, Like Her Knowledge of Biden's Dementia; Linsey Davis Admits They Plotted to "Fact"-Check Only Trump ~​

Note that this affidavit was signed before the actual debate, which occurred on September 10. This affidavit is signed September 9, accurately previewing the rigged debate, and he says he enclosed this affidavit in multiple sealed envelopes which he sent through the mail to himself. (Thus establishing the sealed envelopes were in the US mail system as of September 9.)

He says he did this for "future investigatory purposes" -- that is, when Congress investigates, he'll be able to prove he knew that ABC would only "Fact" check Trump before it ever happened.

He's also submitting this to Congress.

affidavitabc1.jpg

Anybody else as totally shocked, just shocked I tell you, as I am??

ABC should have its license taken away.... and no republican should ever go on the air at ABC ever again....

I talked about this last week. Don't know if the thread is still here or not. Don't really care because now, we have solid evidence of what ABC did to rig the debate. Shock :eek:

Affidavit Signed by ABC "News" Employee: ABC "News" Agreed In Advance to Not Bring Up Damaging Issues for Kamala, Like Her Knowledge of Biden's Dementia; Linsey Davis Admits They Plotted to "Fact"-Check Only Trump ~​

Note that this affidavit was signed before the actual debate, which occurred on September 10. This affidavit is signed September 9, accurately previewing the rigged debate, and he says he enclosed this affidavit in multiple sealed envelopes which he sent through the mail to himself. (Thus establishing the sealed envelopes were in the US mail system as of September 9.)

He says he did this for "future investigatory purposes" -- that is, when Congress investigates, he'll be able to prove he knew that ABC would only "Fact" check Trump before it ever happened.

affidavitabc1.jpg

Sorry but lots of Republicans filled out lots of bogus affidavits in 2016 so you'll have to give us more evidence than a sworn affidavit for us to believe anything you are saying.

Extraordinary liars need extraordinary proof.

They all should be kicked to the curb. All they do is LIE to the American People.
:evil:
Then why would idiot go on that channel and debate?

And why wasn't Trump prepared? All week you guys admitted he didn't prepare. Then Trump complained that Kamala did so well, she must have been fed the answers. HA! No dummy, she prepared.

affidavitabc1.jpg

Who was the judge that signed off on this?

affidavitabc1.jpg

I think this is fake news. No affidavit exists.

Then why would idiot go on that channel and debate?

And why wasn't Trump prepared? All week you guys admitted he didn't prepare. Then Trump complained that Kamala did so well, she must have been fed the answers. HA! No dummy, she prepared.
A full week of memorizing questions and answers is not preparing, it's CHEATING, bobo-clown :eusa_hand:

affidavitabc1.jpg

I can find no link to this affidavit anywhere.

This is the only thing I have come up with on this story is this;

1726511731908.png

I can't find a link to the report, anywhere. I suspect this is a hoax TBH.

A full week of memorizing questions and answers is not preparing, it's CHEATING, bobo-clown :eusa_hand:
No it's not dummy. Trump should have a good answer when asked what is he going to replace Obamacare with. Not "I have a concept of a plan"

Sorry that lying the entire debate didn't work for Trump like it did last time.

This is what happens when you wing it. Sometimes you crush it, like he did against Biden, and sometimes you BOMB like he did against Kamala.

Americans wanted to see if she could COMMAND a stage and she did.

No it's not dummy. Trump should have a good answer when asked what is he going to replace Obamacare with. Not "I have a concept of a plan"

Sorry that lying the entire debate didn't work for Trump like it did last time.

This is what happens when you wing it. Sometimes you crush it, like he did against Biden, and sometimes you BOMB like he did against Kamala.

Americans wanted to see if she could COMMAND a stage and she did.
She was GIVEN QUESTIONS BEFORE THE DEBATE, retard.
:rolleyes:

She was GIVEN QUESTIONS BEFORE THE DEBATE, retard.
:rolleyes:

By whom?

Anyone would know what questions would be asked.

And I don't believe this. Because she would have answered the questions better. Didn't she NOT answer a question that was asked? That wasn't on purpose. In fact independents didn't like it that she didn't answer the question.

Did you know while Kamala was debating against guys dressed like Trump, Trump was not debating or practicing. He was watching 2 aides debate. One played Kamala one played Trump. He just watched.

By whom?

Anyone would know what questions would be asked.

And I don't believe this. Because she would have answered the questions better. Didn't she NOT answer a question that was asked? That wasn't on purpose. In fact independents didn't like it that she didn't answer the question.

Did you know while Kamala was debating against guys dressed like Trump, Trump was not debating or practicing. He was watching 2 aides debate. One played Kamala one played Trump. He just watched.
I'm NOT going down the bobo-clown show rabbit hole.
GFY
🤡

I'm NOT going down the bobo-clown show rabbit hole.
GFY
🤡
Court decisions such as Wisconsin v. Right To Life in 2007, Citizens United v. FEC in 2010 and Speechnow v. FEC in 2010 spurred the proliferation of “dark money,” enabling organizations like Americans for Prosperity to legally raise and spend unlimited sums of money through 501(c)(4) nonprofits without having to disclose the original source of funding behind their donors’ network.

One out of every $5 fueling the Americans for Prosperity Action committee comes from unknown sources. Americans for Prosperity’s hybrid PAC has received large donations from Stand Together Chamber of Commerce, a dark money group that is part of the Koch network and gave the hybrid PAC $25 million.

Forum List

Back