ABC's fake footage of Turk attack on the Kurds: A finer point

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
The video ABC tried to pawn off as contact footage between the Turks and Kurds can be found here:

This video shows a shooting range in the US, not 'destroyed Turkish tanks' in Syria

Now, no one is surprised that ABC deliberately misrepresented the truth to advance its anti-Trump agenda -- and "mainstream" media does this all the time; ABC is no worse than the others -- No, the "finer point" here is that ABC posted a video of American civilians firing their personally and legally owned owned firearms in what easily passes as combat footage from a war zone.

This should give pause to the anti-gun loons and their desire to confiscate guns from said law-abiding Americans.
But it won't.

daf505e505aad515ffcdd4115812ecdca2adf844589af4ec7d9503b127ddf529.jpg

This should actionable...the people of the United States should get together and launch a class action suit against ABC...

and someone wants to know why trump calls them fake news? hahahahahahaahaha

This should actionable...the people of the United States should get together and launch a class action suit against ABC...
The 1st amendment protects the right of the Press to lie, so long as they do not libel.
Good thing, because if not, ABC CNN MSNBC etc would be mostly dark.
Gee perhaps americans should not have sat on their asses while the FCC was being deregulated under Clinton and then monopolized from 50 some odd media companies in the 1980s down to half a dozen multinational corporations today with no allegiance to anyone but oligarchs and shareholders. Fweedumb.

Let's all be Don and sue everyone all the time.
Well you can be Pelosi and impeach everyone you disagree with....
Sure. When your entire system runs upon corruption, partisanshitheads are delighted; they get to be right on "both" sides. Well, they "both" get to be half correct when they get wound up.

The 1st amendment protects the right of the Press to lie, so long as they do not libel.
Gee perhaps americans should not have sat on their asses while the FCC was being deregulated under Clinton and then monopolized from 50 some odd media companies in the 1980s down to half a dozen multinational corporations today with no allegiance to anyone but oligarchs and shareholders. Fweedumb.
Glad you agree with my post.

You sat on your ass as well.

And you agreed with my point. Thank you.

We seem to be in reciprocal agreement, why thank you.

We seem to be in reciprocal agreement, why thank you.
I have no doubt you think so.

A video viewed 17,000 times claims to show Kurdish fighters shooting and destroying Turkish tanks in the northern Syrian city of Afrin. However, the images actually show a spectacular gun show that takes place biannually in the US state of Kentucky.

“YPG forces destroyed 4 Turkish Humvees and two tanks, including an M1 Abrams tank,” claims a video published on YouTube in English in 2018. The video has resurfaced in the aftermath of Turkey’s invasion of northern Syria in early October 2019, including via this tweet in French.

ABC should apologize for stealing shit off YouTube.

Oh wait, they did that on Monday the 14th. 5 days ago.

You missed the "finer point" part of the topic - almost like it was on purpose.
True, I focused on the link. The finer point was very easy to ignore.
As per the norm with you, when the truth is inconvenient.
As if anybody can purchase the type of hardware they used, without a permit.
None of those people had permits to own the firearms used in that video, and anyone legally able to own a firearm can get one.

None of those people had permits to own the firearms used in that video, and anyone legally able to own a firearm can get one.

Your finer point is a fine conspiracy theory. Keep up the good work.

Your finer point is a fine conspiracy theory.
You know that didn't make sense, right?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back