About time to even things up with China

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

the demrats will never go along with this, particularly bird brain Biden since his offspring made a small fortune off the Chicoms.

the demrats will never go along with this, particularly bird brain Biden since his offspring made a small fortune off the Chicoms.

madeinchina1.jpg

madeinchina2.jpg

madeinchina3.jpg

madeinchina4.jpg

madeinchina5.jpg

cons are human garbage

madeinchina5.jpg

China isn't going to attack us. Lol. Is Trump a hypocrite? Yes.

Not in a direct military sense. But using other methods. As the op/ed said the combination of the US, India, Japan, Australia and Vietnam could checkmate China.

Not in a direct military sense. But using other methods. As the op/ed said the combination of the US, India, Japan, Australia and Vietnam could checkmate China.

One day it will come. It will be an attack on the dollar and really, you can't blame the rest of the world for that.

All the global elites are on the same side, they wish to stay in control of their respective territory.

If they decide to manufacture a war, all of you will have no choice in the matter.

The “American Stinker” is pushing “Yellow Peril” Know Nothing geopolitics. As usual it pretends to deal with “deep” and difficult issues of culture, philosophy, and nationalism ... and grinds out idiotic propaganda...

All the global elites are on the same side, they wish to stay in control of their respective territory.

If they decide to manufacture a war, all of you will have no choice in the matter.
The elites should fear a modern war. The way it will be fought will be unlike any war before it. They should worry about what they have to lose.

I'm not a fan of American Tinker, but the article doesn't specify what the US should do …. beyond paper. I would give Trump credit if the effect of his trade war is moving US factories from China to other Asian countries. And we should be strengthening defense ties with them.

The “American Stinker” is pushing “Yellow Peril” Know Nothing geopolitics. As usual it pretends to deal with “deep” and difficult issues of culture, philosophy, and nationalism ... and grinds out idiotic propaganda...
The virus started in China, they steal intellectual properties from us among other things and you have is the worn out yellow peril bs.

I'm not a fan of American Tinker, but the article doesn't specify what the US should do …. beyond paper. I would give Trump credit if the effect of his trade war is moving US factories from China to other Asian countries. And we should be strengthening defense ties with them.
A coalition of the US, India, Japan, the Aussies and Vietnam might be a good start. I mean a political coalition that is. Just for the US balancing trade, keeping our intellectual properties etc would be a good start.

A coalition of the US, India, Japan, the Aussies and Vietnam might be a good start. I mean a political coalition that is. Just for the US balancing trade, keeping our intellectual properties etc would be a good start.
Well we're not gonna balance trade. Not unless the yuan becomes the world's reserve currency. But we can stop building stuff we buy ourselves in China. We can give China an figleaf by letting US companies sell stuff here that is made there, if the Chinese meet some criteria for open markets. But I don't think that was part of Trump's trade deal. China promised stuff, but there's no way to enforce it without just putting tariffs back up, and that doesn't help American corps doing biz there.

But I agree. China is a predator. Reagan and the free traders (including the Clintons) based our policies on China embracing free trade. It didn't work.

The elites should fear a modern war. The way it will be fought will be unlike any war before it. They should worry about what they have to lose.
The folks that put the leaders of the nations in their place? They will only gain from all of this.

Trust me, they are not concerned.

They have the best underground bunkers, the best defenses against biological and chemical weapons you can imagine. . . . hell, they already have the antidotes to the biological and chemical weapons yet to be used.

They are not concerned at all.

In WWII, the folks that manipulated both the Allied Powers and the Axis Powers to do mortal combat, only profited, and it mattered not to them who won, they would have come out in the end even rosier.

Pretty sure this is not their plan though. . . . It never really was. This is just a way to push obedience. Fear is a great motivater.

Ordo ab Chao

. . . a "plan B" if you will.

This link is having trouble, if you get through, good luck;

Here is an mirror;

The folks that put the leaders of the nations in their place? They will only gain from all of this.

Trust me, they are not concerned.

They have the best underground bunkers, the best defenses against biological and chemical weapons you can imagine. . . . hell, they already have the antidotes to the biological and chemical weapons yet to be used.

They are not concerned at all.

In WWII, the folks that manipulated both the Allied Powers and the Axis Powers to do mortal combat, only profited, and it mattered not to them who won, they would have come out in the end even rosier.

Pretty sure this is not their plan though. . . . It never really was. This is just a way to push obedience. Fear is a great motivater.

Ordo ab Chao

. . . a "plan B" if you will.
This is what they think, but war is a pretty good inventor. They think they are safe but only to things they can foresee.

Forum List

Back