Academic wants to ban the insults "nerd" and "geek" as hate crimes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2019-12-18_7-10-11.png

An academic in the UK says that the insults “geek” and “nerd” should be criminalized as hate crimes because they cause distress to people with high IQs.

Academic Wants to Ban the Insults “Nerd” and “Geek” as Hate Crimes

Welcome to the world of weak-minded losers who have no idea how to function in a real society. The left is so out of it............. they can do nothing but take take take never realizing they keep taking until they take it from themselves too problem is you left are so gawd dam moronic everyone needs to think for you because stupidity isn't intelligent enough............... you are such gawd dam pussies.

View attachment 295359

An academic in the UK says that the insults “geek” and “nerd” should be criminalized as hate crimes because they cause distress to people with high IQs.

Welcome to the world of weak-minded losers who have no idea how to function in a real society. The left is so out of it............. they can do nothing but take take take never realizing they keep taking until they take it from themselves too problem is you left are so gawd dam moronic everyone needs to think for you because stupidity isn't intelligent enough............... you are such gawd dam pussies.

I actually consider myself a slacker nerd.

Geeks are very specific, i.e. Star Wars Geek, My little Pony geeks, Nerds are your universalist wizards of social awkwardness.

View attachment 295359

Satire is illegal in Australia and subject to a heavy fine and prison time.

Last edited:
  • Banned
View attachment 295359

Satire is illegal in Australia and a jailable offense.

so when someone says what you just said is " fake" or satire" you should now be imprisoned. Sounds fair right? lol

If someone looks at u wrong jail you

don't like that color. send them to jail

you hurt my toe. go to jail

OMFG YOU LEFTIST

There was one Comic-con where Tosh wanted to get this actor to just walk around screaming NERRRRDDS!!! but it got quashed.

Don't know why, most people would have loved it.

And Comic-con has goin mainstream anyway. If you want go find the real basement dwellers head to a tabletop gaming convention.

Forum List

Back