ACLU Suing Nye County, NV for hand counting ballots

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2021
Well how about that! The ACLU must believe that hand counting ballots is racist or sexist or ageist or.......................

I'm so glad I live in a state where all voting is done in person, on paper ballots, at the polling place, after ID is shown, with a few exceptions.

I am finally confident that democrats aren't stealing my vote. It's a good thing to have that small bit of faith restored.

13 days.

I can't wait. Lots of angst coming and those anguished cries that will be unleashed on Nov 9.
th

5822b8fa190000a304c31bd4.jpeg

Buckling-up-for-a-long-night-at-Hillary-Clintons-election-night-event_upi_th_hq.jpg

66e8e228dc6457bcca4f7c8a945bed88

Well how about that! The ACLU must believe that hand counting ballots is racist or sexist or ageist or.......................

The ACLU is way off base here. No precinct has 30,000 voters. The largest average number of voters in precincts are in DC and those have less than 3,000 voters.

I'm pretty sure 3 or 4 people could hand count 300 ballots, even those with many different votes on them, in an hour or two. And poll watchers should be right there watching the process so there is no question that it is being done honestly and accurately. So in a large precinct of even 3,000 voters, assuming all vote, 10 to 20 people could probably be counting, again with poll watchers right there, and be done before midnight. And the votes should be counted right there in the voting area and not moved around or the poll watchers should be allowed to accompany them to wherever they are counted.

The problem isn't in hand counting which is far more reassuring to skeptics than is machine counting. If I watch my vote recorded by hand I know it counts. When I feed it into that machine to be counted, I have zero way to know if it actually counted or was counted the way I voted.

The problem is in efforts to cheat, intention to cheat, too many ways to cheat, too few ways to catch the cheaters. The more we can do to reassure the electorate that the vote is honest is to eliminate as many of those ways to cheat as possible. Not only would we likely know the results much more quickly, but we would likely have a lot fewer recounts.

And then we won't have situations like this one in Colorado this month:

The problem isn't in hand counting which is far more reassuring to skeptics than is machine counting. If I watch my vote recorded by hand I know it counts. When I feed it into that machine to be counted, I have zero way to know if it actually counted or was counted the way I voted.

The problem is in efforts to cheat, intention to cheat, too many ways to cheat, too few ways to catch the cheaters. The more we can do to reassure the electorate that the vote is honest is to eliminate as many of those ways to cheat as possible. Not only would we likely know the results much more quickly, but we would likely have a lot fewer recounts.

And then we won't have situations like this one in Colorado this month:
Jena Griswold is an unabashed crook.....The hard left has turned my beloved Colorado into a moonbat nightmare.

Forum List

Back