Acts of Faith....LOL...The biggest group of hypocrites ever..Evangelicals

Yes I can because this is only but a fraction of the "holier than thou" crowds hypocrisy.
The list is to long to post, but you know quite well, the lies and the hypocrisy they try to force upon others.
It is exactly that, they lie and steal and cheat.

Acts of Faith
A Christian mom blogger announces she’s dating soccer star Abby Wambach
Christian author Glennon Doyle Melton — known as the “ultimate confessional writer” for her honest portrayals of her struggling marriage, addiction and eating disorder — has opened up with another big revelation.

She is dating again, her new partner is a woman and that woman is celebrity soccer champ Abby Wambach.

The blonde pair smiled together in a photo posted Sunday night on the Momastery blogger and mom of three’s Facebook page. “Oh my God, she is so good to me. She loves me for all the things I’ve always wanted to be loved for. She’s just my favorite. My person,” wrote Melton, best known for her 2014 New York Times bestseller “Carry On, Warrior: The Power of Embracing Your Messy, Beautiful Life” and 2016 memoir “Love Warrior,” an Oprah Book Club pick.

Melton’s news comes three months after she announced her divorce from Craig Melton, her husband of 14 years, and two months after Wambach told the media she was divorcing Sarah Huffman, her wife of three years, in the wake of a DUI arrest that pushed her to confront her addiction to alcohol and drugs.

Is this your way of giving your own transgressions a free pass?

Or is this your way of showing others that God is a myth? Or that those who admit to serving God are no more obedient than the pagans and doubters?

I am only curious what your main point is of this? I highly doubt you can impugn the evangelical movement by giving us the testimony of Glennon Doyle-Melton.

So you took on my 4th question, but ignored the first 3 questions.
It's ok... I am used to cowards around here.

It answered all your questions.
I am used to fools here.
Move on.

Yes I can because this is only but a fraction of the "holier than thou" crowds hypocrisy.
The list is to long to post, but you know quite well, the lies and the hypocrisy they try to force upon others.

Acts of Faith
Christian author Glennon Doyle Melton — known as the “ultimate confessional writer” for her honest portrayals of her struggling marriage, addiction and eating disorder — has opened up with another big revelation.

She is dating again, her new partner is a woman and that woman is celebrity soccer champ Abby Wambach.

The blonde pair smiled together in a photo posted Sunday night on the Momastery blogger and mom of three’s Facebook page. “Oh my God, she is so good to me. She loves me for all the things I’ve always wanted to be loved for. She’s just my favorite. My person,” wrote Melton, best known for her 2014 New York Times bestseller “Carry On, Warrior: The Power of Embracing Your Messy, Beautiful Life” and 2016 memoir “Love Warrior,” an Oprah Book Club pick.

Melton’s news comes three months after she announced her divorce from Craig Melton, her husband of 14 years, and two months after Wambach told the media she was divorcing Sarah Huffman, her wife of three years, in the wake of a DUI arrest that pushed her to confront her addiction to alcohol and drugs.

Or is this your way of showing others that God is a myth? Or that those who admit to serving God are no more obedient than the pagans and doubters?

I am only curious what your main point is of this? I highly doubt you can impugn the evangelical movement by giving us the testimony of Glennon Doyle-Melton.

It answered all your questions.
I am used to fools here.
Move on.

Acts of Faith

Shall I make a name tag for you that says "coward" you can pin on your chest?

Your total ignorance just shows that the statements are totally true about the evangelicals.

Acts of Faith....LOL...The biggest group of hypocrites ever..Evangelicals
I guess your reading skills are not up to snuff.

I saw the title, about evangelicals. Not so in the OP.

Isn't that a lie?
Is the OP about evangelicals?

Got skillz?
Oh, good one. You don't exaclty refute me, but then you're a liberal.

Forum List

Back