AfD party candidate stabbed in Mannheim....yes another one

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Politicians in Germany have pleaded for calm on the campaign trail after a candidate for the far-right Alternative für Deutschland (AfD) party was stabbed in the south-west German city of Mannheim, less than a week after a police officer was killed in a knife attack in the city.

The attack, which took place on Tuesday evening but was confirmed by police on Wednesday, left the politician with non-life threatening injuries for which he is being treated in hospital.

While officials have not confirmed the victim’s identity, party members identified him as Heinrich Koch, the party’s local council candidate.

The stabbing reportedly occurred 5 miles (8km) from the market square where Friday’s attack took place, in the district of Rheinau.

Thier is nothing far right about a bunch of trad Germans noticing things are a little amiss in da vathaland....

Politicians in Germany have pleaded for calm on the campaign trail after a candidate for the far-right Alternative für Deutschland (AfD) party was stabbed in the south-west German city of Mannheim, less than a week after a police officer was killed in a knife attack in the city.

The attack, which took place on Tuesday evening but was confirmed by police on Wednesday, left the politician with non-life threatening injuries for which he is being treated in hospital.

While officials have not confirmed the victim’s identity, party members identified him as Heinrich Koch, the party’s local council candidate.

The stabbing reportedly occurred 5 miles (8km) from the market square where Friday’s attack took place, in the district of Rheinau.

Thier is nothing far right about a bunch of trad Germans noticing things are a little amiss in da vathaland....

It's a hard-core communist take-over in Germany, gangs of murders aka Antifa are being paid by the united communist party CSUCDUFDPSPDGREENSLEFTS for crimes against non-communist opposition.
In all communist countries millions over millions were killed, communist Germany today isn't an exception

As usually for Hitlers followers on Musks not existing media-service which is financed from Putins not existing money the members of the political party "Alles Feinde Deutschlands" (=They are all together enemies of Germany) are even liars when they tell no lie. An AfD politician (Robert Koch, candidate for the local council in Mannheim) was indeed hurted with a with a knife (perhaps not even intentionally) because this politician attacked a man who removed an election poster. The police brought this man into a psychiatric hospital because it was obviously clear that this man has had a psychiatric problem. With politics and/or political extremism had this behavior nothing to do.

Background: In Germany exists a so called "Gewaltmonopol des Staates" (="monopoly to use violence of the state"). In case of "Notwehr", "Nothilfe" and "Gefahrenabwehr" (Self-defense, emergency aid and danger prevention) every citizen acts only representative for the state. So a murderer or a thieve for example is able to be arrested also from citizens - but they have to inform immediatelly the police about this depriviation of liberty and the police will send immediatelly someone who overtakes the responsibility in this situation. They will come within minutes.

A "standard behavior" in such a case would it be to ignore the whole situation or to ask from a little distance what's going on or to call directly the police. In all this cases Mr. Koch not had been hurted. In the second case he had found out on his own that this man had a psychiatric problem what automatically had caused to call the police because such a man needs help.

Unfortunatelly I have to say that a famous former singer of the "Söhne Mannheims", Xavier Naidoo, seems also to have a psychological and/or psychiatric problem so he seems not to be able to laugh any longer and to listen to his friends and the wisdom of a part of his own songs.

Translation:

And when a song leaves my lips
Then only for you to receive love
Through the night and the thickest branches
So that you know no more fears

Tell a little piece of truth
And see how the desert lives
Create a little bit of clarity
And see how the veil lifts
A desert of concrete and asphalt
But it lives and opens a gap
That shows you the new, shows the old giving way
Even if, if your pain
Reaches up to the sky

This song is just for you
Beautiful, if you like it
Because it came over me like this
Like the night over the world

Danger comes rushing out of the darkness
I'm ready to strike the first blow
I am the first to set you free
And one of the last to weep for you

The last grain falls in our hourglass
I have won and I have also lost
But I don't want to miss anything
Everything remains our mental possession
And a lasting memory
Twilight lies between day and night

Then only so that you may receive love

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back