African Americans are voting for Trump

The left will label him a Uncle Tom , porch monkey, house negro, traitor, They always do when a black person doesn't follow the Democratic party dogma.
Porch monkey? That says volumes about where you're really coming from. Don't expect black voters to be fooled.
I've heard the label porch monekey coming from the left to many times. That says volumes about the left.

I've heard the label porch monkey coming from the left to many times. That says volumes about the left.
Bullshit. That's the kind of term thrown about by racist righties. I've never heard a liberal say it.
Really? Please qoute any one of note from the right using the word. I'll wait.
You first. You're the one saying you've heard it from the left. I know there's no denying that it's common from the right.

I've heard the label porch monkey coming from the left to many times. That says volumes about the left.
Bullshit. That's the kind of term thrown about by racist righties. I've never heard a liberal say it.
“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
Do you have a cite for when and where Johnson said, “I’ll have those porch monkeys voting Democratic for the next 200 years”?

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
Do you have a cite for when and where Johnson said, “I’ll have those porch monkeys voting Democratic for the next 200 years”?
None of the haters have a first hand contemporary cite. What they have is a "I heard someone say that he heard" crap comment.

Minorities are not fooled by freeks like ThunderKiss.

Forum List

Back