After Iraq and Afghanistan, pioneering women in the military set sights on Congress

Dying ain’t much of a benefit dumbass Commie coward puke.

When you get some balls and show some courage some day then you’ll be a man instead a fuckiimg scared snowlflake child stuck in Permanent Prepubescence!

Cowards die a thousand deaths and we get to watch you die in here every day. It’s good entertainment if you like watching sniveling cowards crying about every fucking thing Like they got a permanent PMS!

Damn soap opera with a bunch of tissues. Pathetic!

How so? 90%of the military ain’t even in a war zone . And the other in a war zone aren’t protecting us from nothing .
When you sign up you are putting your life on the line because at any moment you can be shipped off and dead within the week.
The fact that you don't understand this risk doesn't surprise me.

Who asked them?

Put down the coolaid . People aren’t joining the military for altruistic reasons . They do it to benefit their own lives .

Which is totally fine . But spare me the leacture that I owe them somthing.

That’s part of the job. We don’t have the draft anymore ( they should be mandatory wheneever we go to war).

Pols create this mistique around the military in order to ensure people volunteer so that lil Jr won’t have to go .

They’ve turned our country into Klingons . We are war obsessed.

Timmy you seemed scared with your ranting. That's ok though...Somebody
will watch out for you. You omitted one item in one of your sentences.

Where you are discussing creating a mystique (I went ahead and spelled It
correctly) to ensure people would volunteer so that lil Jr won't have to
go. You left out..."Little Timmy wouldn't have to serve."

Don't worry...we'll do your fighting for you. btw, who does your fucking
for you?

I said there should be a draft.

And what are they fighting for exactly? Let me guess, “our freedom !” . Keep drinking that coolaid .

When you get some balls and show some courage some day then you’ll be a man instead a fuckiimg scared snowlflake child stuck in Permanent Prepubescence!

Cowards die a thousand deaths and we get to watch you die in here every day. It’s good entertainment if you like watching sniveling cowards crying about every fucking thing Like they got a permanent PMS!

When you sign up you are putting your life on the line because at any moment you can be shipped off and dead within the week.

Who asked them?

Put down the coolaid . People aren’t joining the military for altruistic reasons . They do it to benefit their own lives .

That’s part of the job. We don’t have the draft anymore ( they should be mandatory wheneever we go to war).

Pols create this mistique around the military in order to ensure people volunteer so that lil Jr won’t have to go .

for you?

And what are they fighting for exactly? Let me guess, “our freedom !” . Keep drinking that coolaid .

I totally agree about a draft - or something similar. Everyone who lives in this wonderful country should serve 2 years in some form of duty - either military or civilian.

Who asked them?

for you?

I totally agree about a draft - or something similar. Everyone who lives in this wonderful country should serve 2 years in some form of duty - either military or civilian.

Do you think congress / politicians would have us in Afghan for 16 years if there was an ongoing draft ? Hell no!

Why do we kiss ass to veterans ? What makes them so special that they should be mainlined into congress ?
Ask the same question of your own party but change the targets to minorities or women.

People should be elected based on their strengths and what they have to offer. No one group is better than the other. But you know, identity politics is all the rage right now.

It's like BLACK HISTORY MONTH. Something so mind numbingly stupid it defies logic. Blacks didn't go through history isolated from every other race. It is HUMAN HISTORY. We already celebrate some individuals with noted holidays and blacks should be the first to have an entire race celebrated for an entire month? It is beyond patronizing

Please . History depends on who’s telling the tale .

Back to the topic. Why is military experience accepted as some sort of pinicle of public service?

We haven’t had a draft in 40 years . Anyone on the service joined on their own and received the benefits of doing so .

We mock a “community originizer” but praise some vet who did what for his fellow Americans?
Serving in the Military is public service you moron. I'm receiving the benefits of my service right now blown out knees, significant hearing loss and a bad back. Other perks include waiting 2 months for a doctor's appointment, redundant doctors appointments. Getting to appointments 30 minutes early so you can wait an hour or more to see the doctor. 5 xrays 3 MRI's and another round of physical therapy because maybe third time's a charm really works.

Why do we kiss ass to veterans ? What makes them so special that they should be mainlined into congress ?
Ask the same question of your own party but change the targets to minorities or women.

People should be elected based on their strengths and what they have to offer. No one group is better than the other. But you know, identity politics is all the rage right now.

It's like BLACK HISTORY MONTH. Something so mind numbingly stupid it defies logic. Blacks didn't go through history isolated from every other race. It is HUMAN HISTORY. We already celebrate some individuals with noted holidays and blacks should be the first to have an entire race celebrated for an entire month? It is beyond patronizing

Please . History depends on who’s telling the tale .

Back to the topic. Why is military experience accepted as some sort of pinicle of public service?

We haven’t had a draft in 40 years . Anyone on the service joined on their own and received the benefits of doing so .

We mock a “community originizer” but praise some vet who did what for his fellow Americans?
Serving in the Military is public service you moron. I'm receiving the benefits of my service right now blown out knees, significant hearing loss and a bad back. Other perks include waiting 2 months for a doctor's appointment, redundant doctors appointments. Getting to appointments 30 minutes early so you can wait an hour or more to see the doctor. 5 xrays 3 MRI's and another round of physical therapy because maybe third time's a charm really works.

That is true . Of course if someone works for the government in any other way they are considered hacks or takers .

Is the lawyer working at the EPA not in public service ?

Put his/her life on the line freely ya moron.

How so? 90%of the military ain’t even in a war zone . And the other in a war zone aren’t protecting us from nothing .

Who asked them?

I'd rather be a nation of Klingons than Pyscopathic, Effeminate, Metrosexual Gender Confused Leftist Cowards.

Need I say More?

Yes but in Klingon!

Nuch lo'laHbe' SoH
curte-star-trek-e-quer-aprender-a-falar-klingon-vai-ter-curso-online-de-graca-84961.jpg

Who asked them?

I'd rather be a nation of Klingons than Pyscopathic, Effeminate, Metrosexual Gender Confused Leftist Cowards.

Need I say More?

Yes but in Klingon!

Nuch lo'laHbe' SoH
curte-star-trek-e-quer-aprender-a-falar-klingon-vai-ter-curso-online-de-graca-84961.jpg

Man. The machine has got you good! Do you have a single independent thought in that empty head of yours?

Who asked them?

Need I say More?

Yes but in Klingon!

Nuch lo'laHbe' SoH

Man. The machine has got you good! Do you have a single independent thought in that empty head of yours?

Absolutely.

Here is one:

Cock qaparHa'
bing_translator_klingon_l.jpg

In Amy McGrath's pitch to voters in Kentucky, she wears a bomber jacket and stands next to an F/A-18, the fighter jet she flew as a Marine to drop bombs on Afghanistan.

In Mikie Sherrill's political ad in New Jersey, the camera lingers over a whirring Sea King helicopter, like the one she piloted on Navy missions.

And in Martha McSally's video announcing her run for Senate in Arizona, she is crouched in the cockpit of an Air Force fighter jet to underscore that she was the first woman to fly in combat.

Having women veterans run for office is great. In fact, I hope a lot more male veterans will run too. Get rid of a lot of professional hacks and replace them with those who have showed their love of this country. I honestly don't care whether they are Dims or Republicans.

Story @ After Iraq and Afghanistan, pioneering women in the military set sights on Congress

Then why didn't you mention Tammy Duckworth?

Tammy Duckworth - Wikipedia

Ladda Tammy Duckworth (born March 12, 1968) is an American politician and retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel, serving as the junior United States Senator for Illinois since 2017. A member of the Democratic Party, she earlier represented Illinois' 8th district for two terms (2013–2017) in the United States House of Representatives.

An Iraq War veteran, Duckworth served as a U.S. Army helicopter pilot and suffered severe combat wounds, losing both of her legs and damaging her right arm. She was the first female double amputee from the war.[3] Having received a medical waiver, she continued to serve as a Lieutenant Colonel in the Illinois Army National Guard along with her husband, Major Bryan W. Bowlsbey, a signal officer and fellow Iraq War veteran, until her retirement from the Army in October 2014.[4]

In Amy McGrath's pitch to voters in Kentucky, she wears a bomber jacket and stands next to an F/A-18, the fighter jet she flew as a Marine to drop bombs on Afghanistan.

In Mikie Sherrill's political ad in New Jersey, the camera lingers over a whirring Sea King helicopter, like the one she piloted on Navy missions.

And in Martha McSally's video announcing her run for Senate in Arizona, she is crouched in the cockpit of an Air Force fighter jet to underscore that she was the first woman to fly in combat.

Having women veterans run for office is great. In fact, I hope a lot more male veterans will run too. Get rid of a lot of professional hacks and replace them with those who have showed their love of this country. I honestly don't care whether they are Dims or Republicans.

Story @ After Iraq and Afghanistan, pioneering women in the military set sights on Congress

What makes these people NOT professional hacks?

Then why didn't you mention Tammy Duckworth?

Tammy Duckworth - Wikipedia

Ladda Tammy Duckworth (born March 12, 1968) is an American politician and retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel, serving as the junior United States Senator for Illinois since 2017. A member of the Democratic Party, she earlier represented Illinois' 8th district for two terms (2013–2017) in the United States House of Representatives.

An Iraq War veteran, Duckworth served as a U.S. Army helicopter pilot and suffered severe combat wounds, losing both of her legs and damaging her right arm. She was the first female double amputee from the war.[3] Having received a medical waiver, she continued to serve as a Lieutenant Colonel in the Illinois Army National Guard along with her husband, Major Bryan W. Bowlsbey, a signal officer and fellow Iraq War veteran, until her retirement from the Army in October 2014.[4]

Super hack. No impressed big, deal.

But the libtardos kiss illegal alien's ass every day. Why not have a patriot instead of a straight up political hack?

You mean patriots like John Kerry? Tammy Duckworth? John McCain?

You know- the ones you contards show so much respect for?

But the libtardos kiss illegal alien's ass every day. Why not have a patriot instead of a straight up political hack?

Which reminds me . cons are for giving those illegals legit status IF they join the military and take little Barron’s place on the front line .

Who asked them?

for you?

It's "Koolaid." Damn you're dumb.

Nothing wrong with an all-volunteer Military. At least everybody wants to
be there.

Nobody fights for Freedom. In the field, the Military fights for each other.
You've never been there so you would have no idea what I'm talking about.
The guys in the Military are serving their Country. That's why they are there.
They are paying their dues to their Country and to all of those that preceeded
them in Combat.

Too bad you refused to ante up.

btw...you never did answer the question...who does your fucking for you?

Waiting for those women to be attacked by the RW if they are Democrats. Women veterans know that there's a lot of lip service paid to us along with the "dyke or whore" stereotypes.

Paid to us? Are you back on your gender bending kick and you are now a female again?

First you are male and then female..You talk about your husband as though you are a gay male, then you have a wife, and now claim to be female.

Which is it? If you are not sure, I would say THAT is your biggest problem.

I am beginning to have doubts that either gender you pretend to be ever served in the military.

Only four of the 535 members of Congress are female veterans, two Republicans and two Democrats. But at least 32 more women who served in the military are now campaigning for the House and Senate - 25 Democrats and seven Republicans, said Debbie Walsh, director of the Center for American Women and Politics at Rutgers University.

Let's see how that goes over with the GOP.

The Democrats will lose, and the Republicans will win because they can already see the current crop of female veterans that are liberals are just as stupid as other Dems!

Forum List

Back