After Years Of Birther Conspiracies, Priebus Claims GOP Never Questioned Obama’s Legitimacy

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Reince Priebus wants President Barack Obama to stand up and vouch for Donald Trump’s legitimacy. Really.

For years, Donald Trump was the lead promoter of the theory that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, not the United States, and was therefore not a legitimate president. That conspiracy was based on nothing other than the fact that Obama is black.

Now, Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) is questioning whether Trump was legitimately elected, based on intelligence that the Russian government interfered in the presidential election to help him beat Hillary Clinton.

The fact that this civil rights hero has had the temerity to question Trump has been too much for the president-elect and his allies. They’re not only calling on Lewis to be silent but now also demanding that Obama himself vouch for Trump’s legitimacy.

“I think President Obama should step up,” Trump’s incoming White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.” “We’ve had a great relationship with the White House. ... I think the administration can do a lot of good by telling folks that are on the Republican side of the aisle, look, we may have lost the election on the Democratic side, but it’s time to come together.”

“You didn’t have Republicans questioning whether or not Obama legitimately beat John McCain in 2008,” Priebus added.

Trump’s theory, of course, is that Obama wasn’t even constitutionally allowed to be president because he wasn’t born in the United States.

Priebus also argued that Trump disavowed the birther conspiracies and did finally admit that Obama was born in Hawaii. But Trump didn’t do so until this past September, near the end of the presidential campaign ― after years of insisting the opposite.

“I think it’s incredibly disappointing and I think it’s irresponsible for people like himself to question the legitimacy of the next United States president,” Priebus added of Lewis. “I think putting the United States down across the world is not something that a responsible person does.”

Lewis made his comments about Trump last week, telling NBC’s “Meet the Press” that he didn’t believe Trump was legitimately elected because “I think the Russians participated in helping this man get elected. And they helped destroy the candidacy of Hillary Clinton.”

He also said he will skip the inauguration, the first time he will do so since he has been in Congress.

More: After Years Of Birther Conspiracies, Priebus Claims GOP Never Questioned Obama’s Legitimacy

Republican hypocrisy is unbelievable! Do they really think we can't remember?

Rep. Barbara Lee sums it up:

“I will not be celebrating or honoring an incoming president who rode racism, sexism, xenophobia and bigotry to the White House.”
--Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.)

Butthurt democrats are threatening to burn rainbow flags on republicans lawns if they keep refusing to ride on the back of the official narratives bus.

“I will not be celebrating or honoring an incoming president who rode racism, sexism, xenophobia and bigotry to the White House.”

Another lying sore loser in out midst.

The GOP didn't question Obama's legitimacy. There were some people, Hillary's campaign included, who did question it. But none represented the GOP.

Reince Pubic hair is a loser, they put Obama through so much. I respect Obama for his incredible elegance as they ripped him apart everyday.
Now we have a whiner with thin skin and cries for respect...haaa funny to watch.

Butthurt democrats are threatening to burn rainbow flags on republicans lawns if they keep refusing to ride on the back of the official narratives bus.

No matter what flag they burn just remember...nothing is worse than paying someone to pee on you.

Reince Pubic hair is a loser, they put Obama through so much. I respect Obama for his incredible elegance as they ripped him apart everyday.
Now we have a whiner with thin skin and cries for respect...haaa funny to watch.

What moron you are. Obama got most of what he wanted (not everything, but most) and he did not engage the GOP on anything except name calling. BO ran the WH just like a Chicago political thug that he is.

74755104.jpg

What moron you are. Obama got most of what he wanted (not everything, but most) and he did not engage the GOP on anything except name calling. BO ran the WH just like a Chicago political thug that he is.

Reince was at a GOP senate run in this video calling for Obama to go back to Kenya or Chicago..

What does she have against obama, he is a democrat too.

Because republicans have no shame, and shrink away in disgust when presented with truth.

Gee another legend in their own mind mouths off more bs. Have fun.
Go jump off a bridge you dumb fucking retard :fu:

Gee another left wing sore loser whack job. Back at ya nitwit.
Careful you dumb fucking retard. Maybe I'm a Jade Helm operative. I might be on orders from Obama to be hiding under your bed right now. You dumb fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back