🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After Years Of Birther Conspiracies, Priebus Claims GOP Never Questioned Obama’s Legitimacy

So the GOP cried illegitimate about obama and now the Dems are crying illegitimate about Trump? Geez, you guys can't even come up with something original can you?

:lol:

Reince Priebus wants President Barack Obama to stand up and vouch for Donald Trump’s legitimacy. Really.

For years, Donald Trump was the lead promoter of the theory that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, not the United States, and was therefore not a legitimate president. That conspiracy was based on nothing other than the fact that Obama is black.

Now, Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) is questioning whether Trump was legitimately elected, based on intelligence that the Russian government interfered in the presidential election to help him beat Hillary Clinton.

The fact that this civil rights hero has had the temerity to question Trump has been too much for the president-elect and his allies. They’re not only calling on Lewis to be silent but now also demanding that Obama himself vouch for Trump’s legitimacy.

“I think President Obama should step up,” Trump’s incoming White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.” “We’ve had a great relationship with the White House. ... I think the administration can do a lot of good by telling folks that are on the Republican side of the aisle, look, we may have lost the election on the Democratic side, but it’s time to come together.”

“You didn’t have Republicans questioning whether or not Obama legitimately beat John McCain in 2008,” Priebus added.

Trump’s theory, of course, is that Obama wasn’t even constitutionally allowed to be president because he wasn’t born in the United States.

Priebus also argued that Trump disavowed the birther conspiracies and did finally admit that Obama was born in Hawaii. But Trump didn’t do so until this past September, near the end of the presidential campaign ― after years of insisting the opposite.

“I think it’s incredibly disappointing and I think it’s irresponsible for people like himself to question the legitimacy of the next United States president,” Priebus added of Lewis. “I think putting the United States down across the world is not something that a responsible person does.”

Lewis made his comments about Trump last week, telling NBC’s “Meet the Press” that he didn’t believe Trump was legitimately elected because “I think the Russians participated in helping this man get elected. And they helped destroy the candidacy of Hillary Clinton.”

He also said he will skip the inauguration, the first time he will do so since he has been in Congress.

More: After Years Of Birther Conspiracies, Priebus Claims GOP Never Questioned Obama’s Legitimacy

Republican hypocrisy is unbelievable! Do they really think we can't remember?

So what? OH I see its just the smartest of liberals Heres a transcript of their best,>>>>> "DUHHH let's see what we can say now, DUHHHHHHH all the other shit aint stuk yit, DUHHHHHH. Why caint we maik anithang steek. ? DUHHHHHHHH whut we gonne do naw DUHHHHH? Thay wun , hod ey dout?? DUHHH."

Rep. Barbara Lee sums it up:

“I will not be celebrating or honoring an incoming president who rode racism, sexism, xenophobia and bigotry to the White House.”
--Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.)
What does she have against obama, he is a democrat too.
Does the poster have any idea how stupid this post is? No doubt, they think they are being witty, but that shows how really stupid they are.
The "incoming president" dunce. Obama is the outgoing President.

Reince Priebus wants President Barack Obama to stand up and vouch for Donald Trump’s legitimacy. Really.

For years, Donald Trump was the lead promoter of the theory that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, not the United States, and was therefore not a legitimate president. That conspiracy was based on nothing other than the fact that Obama is black.

Now, Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) is questioning whether Trump was legitimately elected, based on intelligence that the Russian government interfered in the presidential election to help him beat Hillary Clinton.

The fact that this civil rights hero has had the temerity to question Trump has been too much for the president-elect and his allies. They’re not only calling on Lewis to be silent but now also demanding that Obama himself vouch for Trump’s legitimacy.

“I think President Obama should step up,” Trump’s incoming White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.” “We’ve had a great relationship with the White House. ... I think the administration can do a lot of good by telling folks that are on the Republican side of the aisle, look, we may have lost the election on the Democratic side, but it’s time to come together.”

“You didn’t have Republicans questioning whether or not Obama legitimately beat John McCain in 2008,” Priebus added.

Trump’s theory, of course, is that Obama wasn’t even constitutionally allowed to be president because he wasn’t born in the United States.

Priebus also argued that Trump disavowed the birther conspiracies and did finally admit that Obama was born in Hawaii. But Trump didn’t do so until this past September, near the end of the presidential campaign ― after years of insisting the opposite.

“I think it’s incredibly disappointing and I think it’s irresponsible for people like himself to question the legitimacy of the next United States president,” Priebus added of Lewis. “I think putting the United States down across the world is not something that a responsible person does.”

Lewis made his comments about Trump last week, telling NBC’s “Meet the Press” that he didn’t believe Trump was legitimately elected because “I think the Russians participated in helping this man get elected. And they helped destroy the candidacy of Hillary Clinton.”

He also said he will skip the inauguration, the first time he will do so since he has been in Congress.

More: After Years Of Birther Conspiracies, Priebus Claims GOP Never Questioned Obama’s Legitimacy

LOL Obama Roasts Trump on his birth certificate...so funny

The GOP was terrified to question anything about the meat puppet faggot.

Bush was too stupid to purge the Clinton appointees and assault the leftist agenda. He appeased them.If obozo had been properly vetted, he would have been rendered ineligible to receive any classified information for lying on federal immigration forms.

Unless he was lying when he claimed to be a foreign exchange student from indonesia.

The GOP was terrified to question anything about the meat puppet faggot.

Bush was too stupid to purge the Clinton appointees and assault the leftist agenda. He appeased them.If obozo had been properly vetted, he would have been rendered ineligible to receive any classified information for lying on federal immigration forms.

Unless he was lying when he claimed to be a foreign exchange student from indonesia.
How many countries was he from?

Trump lied his way to the White House. Now he wants credibility and legitimacy. Bullshit. Fuck Trump.

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, so technically he's the First Birther

No, that's not what HE told his publisher. That was debunked long ago.

He told them EVERYTHING, he can't stop talking about himself, but he somehow left out his birth country and the publisher, who works for Obama, picked a birth country at random and came up with Kenya?

I don't understand why people were so ecstatic that he joined the Trump administration because he was "moderate". It now seems he ranks among the worst in his administration.

I don't understand why people were so ecstatic that he joined the Trump administration because he was "moderate". It now seems he ranks among the worst in his administration.

I agree.

Forum List

Back