Aftershock Netflix

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2021
Interesting look into the 2015 Nepalese Earthquake from multiple angles.

My favorite part were the Jews who managed to find a box full of money amongst the death and destruction of a mountain village.

LOL!

Typical.

Good watch though.

My favorite part were the Jews who managed to find a box full of money amongst the death and destruction of a mountain village.

the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg

Interesting look into the 2015 Nepalese Earthquake from multiple angles.

LOL!

Typical.

Good watch though.

I've always found it intriguing how Jewish people, mainly the older males, can literally sniff out money............like a Truffle Pig.
It's just very strange. Maybe they have a sixth sense for processed metals and paper that money is made from.

I know you're Jewish FNCCEO, so don't take me wrong here, you're a funny guy, and never been a jerk to me.
But oh brother...if I had to describe a human stereotype to an alien...that would be my training video.
It was a very sad situation all around (earthquake), good show though.

I've always found it intriguing how Jewish people, mainly the older males, can literally sniff out money............like a Truffle Pig.
It's just very strange. Maybe they have a sixth sense for processed metals and paper that money is made from.
Yeah, you might not know it by many of my posts on here but I hold a very high opinion of the Jewish community.

But me and the Mrs. were laughing our asses off at that.

Forum List

Back