Agents Irate Clinton Not Charged

She turned over all her official emails. What part of that wasn't clear to you?
YOU LIE! Comey testified under oath they found THOUSANDS of work-related documents she did not turn over. ! FAIL! That LIE has already been debunked several times. Hillary told that same lie and was awarded 1 x FALSE, 1 x PANTS ON FIRE, and 4 PINOCCHIOS by 3 separate Fact Check sites!

What part of THAT wasn't clear to YOU?!
I don't care if Comey thinks something is work related and Hillary does not. Hillary is a big girl, she can decide for herself. And given the vast majority of work related emails were sent or received from government email servers, they should be able to easily find those with simple searches.

Dipshit, she didn't WILLFULLY do anything wrong. She did not conceal, remove, mutilate, obliterate, or falsify anything.

Lesson 1: emails are electronic records represented schematically as an exceedingly long list of zeros and ones. A “draft” isn't an email. Ergo, there is always at least two digital copies of an email.

LOL.. Electronic records ARE STILL GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS..

You really are an ignorant fucktard.. Why did Obama invoke executive privilege? Why did Hillary use Bleachbit to scramble all copies of those records?

I have over 26 years experience in Law enforcement, Investigations, and incarcerations of criminals.. This woman should be in jail!
Private emails are not GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS.

And given how unreliable digital storage is, it is insane to believe that important sensitive information is only on one server, whether that one server is in a bathroom or in the State Department.

And every state department email received by Hillary had to go through a state department server. Soooo, we should have a copy of EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM.
Private?

You can prove they were...?? Post them up! I dare you!

Of the 33,000 emails they could reconstruct, over 93% were confirmed to be government access documents (22,570) that should have been preserved. THEY WERE NOT PRIVATE.. This is why the rank and file Agents are pissed off.. There are mountains of evidence...

Want to lie again?

Couple of things, Proof is on you, you are the accuser...

The 33,000 email were not under subpoena when the instruction for their deletion was given... Look at the timelines...

But why don't ye have a mock court... I agree with that...

The biggest disagreement I have about this investigation is Comey... Why did he break rules when discussing a person when no charges were brought forward, he was effectively smearing a person who said things in confidence... She didn't break the law case closed...
WRONG!

All of the emails were were under Congressional subpoena a full week BEFORE their deletion. Both their server IT people and the Clinton's were FULLY AWARE of the subpoena. The Return of Service is on file.

Why do liberals have to lie and twist things that are so easily debunked>?
The subpoena didn't apply to private emails, and even if the witch hunters in Congress hoped that it would, they still didn't have probable cause to ask for those. So any sane person named Clinton would have deleted those emails.

I don't care if Comey thinks something is work related and Hillary does not. Hillary is a big girl, she can decide for herself.

You're JOKING, right?

'The criminal is a big boy / girl - THEY should be allowed to decide if they did anything wrong or not, NOT the Director of the FBI who investigated it and declared they broke the law.'

:wtf:

You really are an ignorant fucktard.. Why did Obama invoke executive privilege? Why did Hillary use Bleachbit to scramble all copies of those records?

I have over 26 years experience in Law enforcement, Investigations, and incarcerations of criminals.. This woman should be in jail!

And given how unreliable digital storage is, it is insane to believe that important sensitive information is only on one server, whether that one server is in a bathroom or in the State Department.

And every state department email received by Hillary had to go through a state department server. Soooo, we should have a copy of EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM.
Private?

Of the 33,000 emails they could reconstruct, over 93% were confirmed to be government access documents (22,570) that should have been preserved. THEY WERE NOT PRIVATE.. This is why the rank and file Agents are pissed off.. There are mountains of evidence...

Want to lie again?

The 33,000 email were not under subpoena when the instruction for their deletion was given... Look at the timelines...

The biggest disagreement I have about this investigation is Comey... Why did he break rules when discussing a person when no charges were brought forward, he was effectively smearing a person who said things in confidence... She didn't break the law case closed...
WRONG!

All of the emails were were under Congressional subpoena a full week BEFORE their deletion. Both their server IT people and the Clinton's were FULLY AWARE of the subpoena.

by the way the IT people did not have security clearances yet had access to classified mail
She didn't know that the three classified emails were on the server. So who cares?

If you folks REALLY CARED about this, you'd be going after the dipshits who SENT CLASSIFIED EMAILS to a PRIVATE email address.

But you aren't interested in them. Because this is a witch hunt.

The Clintons and Bush's are considered 'High Royalty' in the New World Order. They can get away with murder. And they have.

You're JOKING, right?

'The criminal is a big boy / girl - THEY should be allowed to decide if they did anything wrong or not, NOT the Director of the FBI who investigated it and declared they broke the law.'
Are you fucking kidding me?

Seriously. Are you so stupid that you don't know people are innocent until proven guilty in this country.
Your messiahs mob rule doesn't hold sway here, idiot.

That's a lie,
You never provide a shred of evidence. But that doesn't make you afraid to call everything a lie.
Comey said they found thousands she didn't turn over.
No he didn't.
I could go through a long list of things she did with full intent to circumvent the law.
Actually you can give me ZERO. You are no Almighty God or Hillary Clinton. So you have no clue what her intentions were.

Listen to Comey's words for yourself.

That's a lie,
You never provide a shred of evidence. But that doesn't make you afraid to call everything a lie.
No he didn't.
I could go through a long list of things she did with full intent to circumvent the law.
Actually you can give me ZERO. You are no Almighty God or Hillary Clinton. So you have no clue what her intentions were.

Comey is paid to investigate CRIMES and NOT individuals.

If Hillary had the INTENT to commit a crime, then why were there only THREE partial marked classified documents in the whole kit and caboodle — including the “thousands” of emails not turned over, which Comey considered work related?

The answer is obvious. Hillary had a private server, which was POTENTIALLY risky, but she CLEARLY NEVER INTENDED to do anything illegally.

That's a lie,
No he didn't.

If Hillary had the INTENT to commit a crime, then why were there only THREE partial marked classified documents in the whole kit and caboodle — including the “thousands” of emails not turned over, which Comey considered work related?

The answer is obvious. Hillary had a private server, which was POTENTIALLY risky, but she CLEARLY NEVER INTENDED to do anything illegally.

You really are certifiably insane, crimes don't commit themselves in some abstract fantasy land, people commit crimes, you know, individuals. Now run along to your state of willful ignorance and stupidity, you are dismissed.

That's a lie,
No he didn't.

You really are certifiably insane, crimes don't commit themselves in some abstract fantasy land, people commit crimes, you know, individuals. Now run along to your state of willful ignorance and stupidity, you are dismissed.

Comey has said there was not evidence, beyond a reasonable doubt, of a crime.

Private?

Want to lie again?

WRONG!

All of the emails were were under Congressional subpoena a full week BEFORE their deletion. Both their server IT people and the Clinton's were FULLY AWARE of the subpoena.

by the way the IT people did not have security clearances yet had access to classified mail
She didn't know that the three classified emails were on the server. So who cares?

If you folks REALLY CARED about this, you'd be going after the dipshits who SENT CLASSIFIED EMAILS to a PRIVATE email address.

But you aren't interested in them. Because this is a witch hunt.

--LOL

liar

Comey has said there was not evidence, beyond a reasonable doubt, of a crime.
See for yourself:

That's a lie,
No he didn't.

The statue does not require intent. You, like Comey, are stupid and what is being done is indefensible. Writing in items which are not required is called law making and is congresses job. Comey looks and acts like a man who has been threatened with his life or the life of someone he loves..

Your an ignorant fool, not worth the time of day to correct, except that someone might believe your lies and deceptions..

That's a lie,
No he didn't.

The statue does not require intent. You, like Comey, are stupid and what is being done is indefensible. Writing in items which are not required is called law making and is congresses job. Coney looks and acts like a man who has been threatened with his life or the life of someone he loves..

Your an ignorant fool, not worth the time of day to correct, except that someone might believe your lies and deceptions..

the difference is that comey isnt stupid

he is as corrupt as hillary and the administration

Private?

Want to lie again?

WRONG!

All of the emails were were under Congressional subpoena a full week BEFORE their deletion. Both their server IT people and the Clinton's were FULLY AWARE of the subpoena. The Return of Service is on file.

Why do liberals have to lie and twist things that are so easily debunked>?
The subpoena didn't apply to private emails, and even if the witch hunters in Congress hoped that it would, they still didn't have probable cause to ask for those. So any sane person named Clinton would have deleted those emails.

You are an ignorant fucktard.. The subpoena was for all data contained on the servers.. Keep spinning fool... that hole you have dug is about to bury you..

That's a lie,
No he didn't.

The statue does not require intent. You, like Comey, are stupid and what is being done is indefensible. Writing in items which are not required is called law making and is congresses job. Coney looks and acts like a man who has been threatened with his life or the life of someone he loves..

the difference is that comey isnt stupid

he is as corrupt as hillary and the administration

Comey looks and acts like he has been threatened, much like Chief Justice Roberts was. The Email of Podestas that shows how they did it is very concerning to me.. That kind of corruption is deadly..

When Comey asked Gowdey for immunity is when I realized what they had done to him..

The statue does not require intent.
Yes it does. Furthermore, it is new technology and it is even hard now to imagine how people thought 8 years ago. Back then, almost everybody had very simple passwords for almost everything.

And the obvious problem in this case, which you blinded morons always forget, is if it was so obviously bone headed, why did hundreds — if not thousands — of government officials send official documents to a non government address? They literally have to type her address in or click on the address, which is plainly not governmental.

How is that differnt than taking sensitive information, printing it, and sending to the Secretary through the US Postal Service?

The fact is, there is no difference. But wise and rational people (like the kind that rise to the highest positions in our government) realize it is a new technology, so even if something seems obvious to us, we need time for people to adjust and being understanding and slow to judgment is the most prudent thing to do.

The statue does not require intent.
Yes it does. Furthermore, it is new technology and it is even hard now to imagine how people thought 8 years ago. Back then, almost everybody had very simple passwords for almost everything.

And the obvious problem in this case, which you blinded morons always forget, is if it was so obviously bone headed, why did hundreds — if not thousands — of government officials send official documents to a non government address? They literally have to type her address in or click on the address, which is plainly not governmental.

How is that differnt than taking sensitive information, printing it, and sending to the Secretary through the US Postal Service?

The fact is, there is no difference. But wise and rational people (like the kind that rise to the highest positions in our government) realize it is a new technology, so even if something seems obvious to us, we need time for people to adjust and being understanding and slow to judgment is the most prudent thing to do.
You don't have A FUCKING CLUE...

PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS VIOLATING THE LAW AND USING IT.....

This leading by illegal example is why many did not question it.. IT WAS STILL UNLAWFUL and ILLEGAL.. As all communications with POTUS are deemed top secret..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back