Airstrikes from unidentified planes kill eight pro Iranian militia fighters in Syria

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CBN – An airstrike in eastern Syria targeting the Iranian-backed Hashed al-Shaabi (Popular Mobilization Forces) militia killed at least eight people Thursday night, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. “Unidentified aircraft targeted vehicles and arms depots in the Albu Kamal area, causing a large explosion. At least eight Iraqi Hashed fighters were killed,” said Rami Abdel Rahman, the head of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

Airstrikes from Unidentified Planes Kill Eight Pro-Iranian Militia Fighters in Syria

Global war wtf ever gave you that idea.....

CBN – An airstrike in eastern Syria targeting the Iranian-backed Hashed al-Shaabi (Popular Mobilization Forces) militia killed at least eight people Thursday night, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. “Unidentified aircraft targeted vehicles and arms depots in the Albu Kamal area, causing a large explosion. At least eight Iraqi Hashed fighters were killed,” said Rami Abdel Rahman, the head of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

Airstrikes from Unidentified Planes Kill Eight Pro-Iranian Militia Fighters in Syria

Wow, another Breaking News Story from CBN. You don't mind if I roll my eyes a bit on that one.

STFU you Iranian Pig Humper.

Iran after lying about launching Obama Bombs paid for with Obama Bucks, purchased from Russia to down a Ukraine Airliner, just got caught exporting Russian-Iranian Missiles in to Syria.

https://www.israelhayom.com/2020/01...warts-shipment-of-iranian-ballistic-missiles/

Wow, another Breaking News Story from CBN. You don't mind if I roll my eyes a bit on that one.

Forum List

Back