Alabama and Florida Have Their Congressional Maps Tossed Out

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

Good to see the courts slapping down the GOP power-grab. This (the blatant power grab) is a direct result of the Supreme Court’s Shelby decision. Its possible that the court will weigh in again when it gets there...its likely. But it’s pretty sweet for the moment.

Imagine what happens if one or more of the state governments simply tell SCOTUS to go F*** themselves. Think it can't happen? I'd say we're well on the way to that being a reality.

The Florida case is from a lower state court and will be appealed.

And nothing in the Constitution authorizes black districts and no law* does either.

This is merely a BS construct by the courts. As if only a black can represent a black? Have you seen the clowns of the Congressional Black Caucus?

* Congress never passed such a law because if it had it would violate the Constitution.

Imagine what happens if one or more of the state governments simply tell SCOTUS to go F*** themselves. Think it can't happen? I'd say we're well on the way to that being a reality.
Not according to the contract they signed, no, they can't just do as they damn well, please.

And nothing in the Constitution authorizes black districts and no law* does either.

This is merely a BS construct by the courts. As if only a black can represent a black? Have you seen the clowns of the Congressional Black Caucus?

* Congress never passed such a law because if it had it would violate the Constitution.
I see you hate equal representation.

Them Negros gonna vote the wrong way

You're fucked now

To paraphrase President Andrew Jackson in 1832 the court has made its ruling now let's see them enforce it. Or something to that effect.

To paraphrase President Andrew Jackson in 1832 the court has made its ruling now let's see them enforce it. Or something to that effect.
They have sixty years of experience in doing just that.

I see you hate equal representation.

What does that have to do with "equal" representation? Only blacks can represent blacks is racist as hell. Have you not seen the absolute clowns of the Congressional Black Caucus?

And nothing in the Constitution permits such racial gerrymandering.

What does that have to do with "equal" representation? Only blacks can represent blacks is racist as hell. Have you not seen the absolute clowns of the Congressional Black Caucus?

And nothing in the Constitution permits such racial gerrymandering.
Nothing permits Gerrymandering.

Why are Republicans so desperate to keep Blacks from selecting a candidate of their choice?

Why are Republicans so desperate to keep Blacks from selecting a candidate of their choice?

Who says they don't have a choice? What, only blacks can represent blacks?

No law authorizes race-based districts because that would be unconstitutional. Which is why NO Congress ever passed such a law.

Who says they don't have a choice? What, only blacks can represent blacks?

No law authorizes race-based districts because that would be unconstitutional. Which is why NO Congress ever passed such a law.
Why don’t you want any majority Black districts when the population is such there should be several?

Forum List

Back