Alan Grayson's burning cross E-mail.

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
Democrat Alan Grayson has sent out a fundraising E-mail comparing the Tea Party to the KKK that is not really new from the left we see that a lot this however has a burning cross as the T in Tea Party given how the left loves to tell us we need to be more civil and remind us of how offensive the Confederate flag is to black people I wonder what the reaction will be about this given the burning cross is pretty offensive to black people? I look forward to seeing what if any reaction we get from Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the NAACP, the Congressional Black Caucus, Grayson's fellow Democrats, the media and even the President over using a burning cross for fundraising.
Fla. congressman compares Tea Party to Ku Klux Klan | The Coloradoan | coloradoan.com

If I were the RNC I'd just ignore it and not respond to it all. It really makes Alan Grayson look like the idiot man child he is.

If I were the RNC I'd just ignore it and not respond to it all. It really makes Alan Grayson look like the idiot man child he is.

With all due respect this is why we are in the shit we are in. The whole "turn the other cheek" bullshit.

I'm sorry as I can be but I come from the "my Christ rocks and kicks ass" crowd.

I ain't eating this shit off the likes of Grayson.

And I will turn over tables and grab that son of a bitch by the throat and not allow him to pull off this shit.

BECAUSE what does not come from Jehovah comes from the devil.

Democrat Alan Grayson has sent out a fundraising E-mail comparing the Tea Party to the KKK that is not really new from the left we see that a lot this however has a burning cross as the T in Tea Party given how the left loves to tell us we need to be more civil and remind us of how offensive the Confederate flag is to black people I wonder what the reaction will be about this given the burning cross is pretty offensive to black people? I look forward to seeing what if any reaction we get from Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the NAACP, the Congressional Black Caucus, Grayson's fellow Democrats, the media and even the President over using a burning cross for fundraising.
Fla. congressman compares Tea Party to Ku Klux Klan | The Coloradoan | coloradoan.com

The hell with what "Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the NAACP, the Congressional Black Caucus, Grayson's fellow Democrats, the media and even the President" think... just ask kidrocks what HE thinks...

I love it!!! :clap2:

:lol:

I sincerely hope someone sues his ass off. That SOB is a waste of good oxygen.

What are they going to sue him for? Political speech is highly protected. It's almost impossible to sue a politician for slander.

Grayson being a idiot was established long ago what I'm interested in is what if any reaction will come from those I mentioned in the OP if a Republican ever used a burning cross for any reason these same people would be raising hell 24/7 over it.

Let's get him.

How do you want to do it?

I suggest a mass emailing about the truth of the KKK.

Long overdue.

I'm looking at the responses and I am trying not to scream.

NO. We freaking go after the son of a bitch.

The hell with what "Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the NAACP, the Congressional Black Caucus, Grayson's fellow Democrats, the media and even the President" think... just ask kidrocks what HE thinks...

Fair enough just don't ever bitch about someone waving a Confederate flag again.

Of course you do. You're as much an immature juvenile as Grayson is.

The American people do not care for this kind of behavior from their representatives and it's exactly this kind of absurdity from Grayson that caused him to lose his seat in 2010 by a larger margin than any other Democrat that year. The only reason he won it back in 2012 was because the redistricting created a marginally Democratic district, whereas the old district was about even. He keeps this kind of shit up, though, and he'll be tossed right back out again next year.

Go after Grayson.

What the hell is wrong with everyone. Freaking go after the son of a bitch.

You liberals have no excuse for keeping this guy in office.

00c25d956f9c6fe4a67b4edc1c3a8de7_normal.jpeg
Allen West
‏@AllenWest

Thoroughly disgusted by https://twitter.com/AlanGrayson@AlanGrayson burning cross imagery. Sir, YOUR party created the KKK 2 intimidate black voters http://bit.ly/1fTvr8B

Last edited:
If you so called conservatives don't get a blood lust going well see ya.

I can't believe what I witnessed posted in this thread.

I sincerely hope someone sues his ass off. That SOB is a waste of good oxygen.

What are they going to sue him for? Political speech is highly protected. It's almost impossible to sue a politician for slander.

Tea Party organizations could sue for for fraud, his is using this for fund raising knowing full well that is not what the T stands for. Plus he is intentionally trying to harm their organizations with a knowing lie.

Forum List

Back