Alarming survey shows Americans losing trust in the military

Yes and with Russia digging a hole for itself in Ukraine this is not the time to doubt the military.
Russia has to be stopped with the bullshit it pulls in Afghanistan and now Ukraine. They are even arguing with Japan over some obscure islands in the Kuril Islands. Yet Russia is a large (yeah some of it is just knee deep in snow0,

The US and NATO stand on the brink of World War 3 and hopefully they can negotiate with Russia and avoid this. Yet Russia has to understand that they can't invade neighboring countries on the whim of a madman in power.

With the Russian threat Biden better come through or he will lose the election. Well unless trump gets the nod, then he has a good chance of winning again.

this makes my blood boil, having served in Iraq, Afghanistan, Oman, Iraq the 1st time, Vietnam and the civil war

/Biden impression

Losing trust in the government that lies 24/7 with impunity and that runs the military, is probably not a bad thing.

Anyone wanting to serve under Afghanistan Joe should have to have their heads examined.

this makes my blood boil, having served in Iraq, Afghanistan, Oman, Iraq the 1st time, Vietnam and the civil war

/Biden impression

American Exceptionalism might be a myth. Every year the US Military does mock war games with China and most years China wins that mock war.

/Biden impression

Iraq is why we really don't have the moral high ground on Putin. We did the same thing he's doing. And we let that quagmire go on for how many years? 20? Why? For Haloburton.

How many times did the mission change in Iraq?

/Biden impression

If anyone is losing confidence in the military, it is because right wing propagandists have manufactured a lot of bullshit about the military.

We have, by far, the best and greatest military in the world.

In fact, I don't think Fox News et al can even be called right wing any more. They are sounding more and more like the 1960s and 1970s commie longhair pinko fags. Attacking the police, attacking "The Establishment", attacking our military, attacking the FBI, supporting a KGB thug in Russia, and so on.

Jesus, the dumb fucking bitch in the OP is saying General Patton would be attacked today for having a prayer card.

And they wonder why their idiot brainless rubes are losing confidence in the military?

It is precisely because of LIES like that.

American Exceptionalism might be a myth. Every year the US Military does mock war games with China and most years China wins that mock war.
American Exceptionalism is a choice

Any sort of Exceptionalism is a choice for any country

Do you want to be the best?

If so, how hard to you want to work at it?

America used to be.

If anyone is losing confidence in the military, it is because right wing propagandists have manufactured a lot of bullshit about the military.

In fact, I don't think Fox News et al can even be called right wing any more. They are sounding more and more like the 1960s and 1970s commie longhair pinko fags. Attacking the police, attacking "The Establishment", attacking our military, attacking the FBI, supporting a KGB thug in Russia, and so on.
I don't think we do anymore. I heard every year the US Military has mock war games with China and most years we lose.

Jesus, the dumb fucking bitch in the OP is saying General Patton would be attacked today for having a prayer card.

And they wonder why their idiot brainless rubes are losing confidence in the military?

It is precisely because of LIES like that.
I lost all respect for General Milley I learned he was going behind the back of Trump, talking to the Chinese.

He thinks more of President Xi than his own commander in chief he swore to obey.

Then I lost all respect for the military that did nothing about it.

LOL...
You obviously didnt watch the video.
They got it right,our military has turned into one big social experiment with queer's at the top.
Botched pullout from Afghanistan leaving soldiers to die. Who in their right mind would want to join after seeing that?

I don't think we do anymore. I heard every year the US Military has mock war games with China and most years we lose.

That's why we do war games.

Any shortcomings that occur have fuck-all to do with homos or who doesn't have a prayer card as the dumb airheaded dipshits in the OP would have you believe.

Jesus H. Christ.

But we still do have the best military. The problem with every military is they tend to practice for the last war.

It is good to see they are pushing the envelope and finding their weaknesses for the next war.

In the Ukraine, we are gaining a lot of very useful strategic information of how the Red Army fights its wars today.

It is worth every penny we are sending there.

In the Ukraine, we are gaining a lot of very useful strategic information of how the Red Army fights its wars today.

It is worth every penny we are sending there.
Yea, the US will learn lots about an army that can't even take over the Ukraine.

LOL.

Joe Potatohead has fucked up everything he has ever touched. Obama warned us of this.

Americans use to love the military. Then Joe turned it into a woke queer social experiment led by traitors to the Condition. The Joint Chief of Staff is a known traitor, the Secretary of Defense a dumbass affirmative action Negro and the Commander in Chief owned by the Chinese after they made him rich. Look how that team fucked up the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Joe Potatohead's military is more concerned about diversity and affirmative action than it is about being a war fighting machine.

The heart and soul of the military has always been Patrotic Southern and Midwest White boys and Joe Dufus has said he doesn't want them in the military so now we are stuck with queers, transexuals, unqualified women and dumbass affirmative action Negros along with Illegals. White Patriots unwilling to be the armed thugs of the filthy ass Democrat Party need not apply.

No wonder the military can't meet enlistment goals.

Yes and with Russia digging a hole for itself in Ukraine this is not the time to doubt the military.
Russia has to be stopped with the bullshit it pulls in Afghanistan and now Ukraine. They are even arguing with Japan over some obscure islands in the Kuril Islands. Yet Russia is a large (yeah some of it is just knee deep in snow0,

The US and NATO stand on the brink of World War 3 and hopefully they can negotiate with Russia and avoid this. Yet Russia has to understand that they can't invade neighboring countries on the whim of a madman in power.

With the Russian threat Biden better come through or he will lose the election. Well unless trump gets the nod, then he has a good chance of winning again.
Putin would never have invaded the Ukraine with Trump in office.

1670013011456.png

Forum List

Back