Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan on CNN

I will add that I think that Jones did this to primarily boost his ratings. He strikes me as a cross between a sleazy used car salesman and a televangelist who is full of shit.

He's a lushbo wannabe.

The "interview" seemed like a satire except that Jones, obviously off his meds and then some, was dead serious.

Jones isn't concerned with the usual points that gun nuts give lip service to - second amendment, home protection, hunting. He made it very clear that he thinks he's keeping guns so he can go up against the government.

I wish a gun nut would answer ONE question: WHY do you fools believe that all the guns you ALL have got stacked up in the basement is enough to fight the largest and best armed military on this planet?

Or, put another way, THIS is why you fools are called gun NUTS.

PS - I've never watched even one Piers Morgan show but he either has incredible self control not to laugh out loud at Jones OR, just as likely, he was wondering if Jones had managed to sneak a gun onto the set.

Jones, like the rest of those jerks, make money off of people's fears. they are the ones who peddle that "food insurance" to the dolts who purchase that crap. Do they really think that they will get their food when the shit hits the fan? He also shills those "non-hybrid seeds" they can plant and wait months for before they eat. :lol:

Jones throws out a bunch of crap and hopes some of it sticks.

Piers kept saying "whats the gun death rate in Britain." Alex pointed out that since the U.K. gun ban, violent crime tripled. He noted that gun violence went down, but overall violence went up.

Piers Morgan lost and Alex knew his points were invalid beforehand and didn't let him parrot nonsense to control the debate and go by the script. Alex Jones had the CNN producer crying and Piers panicked and denied him his third segment.

Alex clearly won and the zombies got to hear Paul Revere and the spirit of George Washington prevail.

LOL, then you woke up! :lol:

Suicide Mass Murder Pills?

Yeah the guy is a loon and a hypocrite. He is the one who started with the "factoids" and then he complained when Morgan used them himself. I am pro Second Amendment and anti-assault weapons bans, and pro Fourth Amendment regarding this subject and others. This blowhard did more to hurt the image of pro-Second Amendment and "gun rights" than help it in my opinion.

The "gun rights" lobby needs better spokespeople in my opinion.

Naw, this is exactly who we need. We're gonna start getting in your faces until you shut up.

Why would you want to get into my face? Did you miss the statement of mine from above?
"I am pro Second Amendment and anti-assault weapons bans, and pro Fourth Amendment regarding this subject and others."

No, it's NOT what we need.

Yeah the guy is a loon and a hypocrite. He is the one who started with the "factoids" and then he complained when Morgan used them himself. I am pro Second Amendment and anti-assault weapons bans, and pro Fourth Amendment regarding this subject and others. This blowhard did more to hurt the image of pro-Second Amendment and "gun rights" than help it in my opinion.

Naw, this is exactly who we need. We're gonna start getting in your faces until you shut up.

You do that.

You yell and scream and posture and threaten - just like that jerk did. And, please, keep doing that, don't let up for a moment. Show people that you're willing to whatever is necessary to get your way.

Whatever you do, don't look sane and reasonable and safe to be around.

Because you're not.

Is this the proper tact to follow when you want to protect Our Second Amendment rights? I wonder some so-called 2nd Amendment activist have to act like fucking loons? It almost makes me wonder if they are really in favor of the 2nd Amendment. You can see how Jones' argument starts falling apart. I find it funny that he came out using "factoids" vs Morgan but then soon complained and evaded the question where Piers used his.

Alex Jones IS a fucking loon. A 9/11 truther and all that shit. It figures that a scumbag like Morgan would select a whackjob as the example of American gun owners.

Typical demagoguery from you of the left.

I will add that I think that Jones did this to primarily boost his ratings. He strikes me as a cross between a sleazy used car salesman and a televangelist who is full of shit.

He's a lushbo wannabe.

The "interview" seemed like a satire except that Jones, obviously off his meds and then some, was dead serious.

Jones isn't concerned with the usual points that gun nuts give lip service to - second amendment, home protection, hunting. He made it very clear that he thinks he's keeping guns so he can go up against the government.

I wish a gun nut would answer ONE question: WHY do you fools believe that all the guns you ALL have got stacked up in the basement is enough to fight the largest and best armed military on this planet?

PS - I've never watched even one Piers Morgan show but he either has incredible self control not to laugh out loud at Jones OR, just as likely, he was wondering if Jones had managed to sneak a gun onto the set.

Jones, like the rest of those jerks, make money off of people's fears. they are the ones who peddle that "food insurance" to the dolts who purchase that crap. Do they really think that they will get their food when the shit hits the fan? He also shills those "non-hybrid seeds" they can plant and wait months for before they eat. :lol:

Like some of the posters here, he's the sort who makes me want to know who, in a crowd, has a gun.

They're not safe to be around. They think they're Mighty Mouse and they're waiting for a chance to swoop down and save the day. They want to prove we should have a gun in every pocket.

And, they're not very stable.

Which is why they want the mentally ill, criminals, illegals and terrorists to have easy access to guns. Frankly, its the gun nuts that make me glad I have guns.

The "gun rights" lobby needs better spokespeople in my opinion

He's The Spokesperson For The Gun Rights Lobby?

I doubt you meant THIS, did you?

As stated earlier, I've never even heard of this fool before but he came across as just plain nuts.

People who look like he did -- Those are the ones who blow away everyone in dark theaters or grade schools - just to make his point.

I meant people who get on TV to advocate the Second Amendment and the NRA representative as well.

Prolly why you don't see a lot of Larry Pratt....He's a lot harder to marginalize than that crank LaPierre.

Is this the proper tact to follow when you want to protect Our Second Amendment rights? I wonder some so-called 2nd Amendment activist have to act like fucking loons? It almost makes me wonder if they are really in favor of the 2nd Amendment. You can see how Jones' argument starts falling apart. I find it funny that he came out using "factoids" vs Morgan but then soon complained and evaded the question where Piers used his.

Alex Jones IS a fucking loon. A 9/11 truther and all that shit. It figures that a scumbag like Morgan would select a whackjob as the example of American gun owners.

Typical demagoguery from you of the left.

That idiot is the one who started with his "deportation of Piers Morgan" petition. Morgan capitalized on it to boost his rating as did Jones. That's the nature of both beasts.

He's a lushbo wannabe.

Like some of the posters here, he's the sort who makes me want to know who, in a crowd, has a gun.

They're not safe to be around. They think they're Mighty Mouse and they're waiting for a chance to swoop down and save the day. They want to prove we should have a gun in every pocket.

Which is why they want the mentally ill, criminals, illegals and terrorists to have easy access to guns. Frankly, its the gun nuts that make me glad I have guns.

A lot of them certainly aren't sane, just like the wackos who are starting the rumors about this recent tragedy being a "hoax".

Learn the difference between relevant statistics and inconclusive factoids.

Piers would say "35 gun deaths in Britain" a factoid. Alex would say "violent crime trippled after U.K.s gun ban" a relevant and conclusive statistic.

Prolly why you don't see a lot of Larry Pratt....He's a lot harder to marginalize than that crank LaPierre.

LOL, I prefer this advocate:
Rapper Ice-T Stands Up for Second Amendment | NewsBusters.org

Learn the difference between relevant statistics and inconclusive factoids.

Piers would say "35 gun deaths in Britain" a factoid. Alex would say "violent crime trippled after U.K.s gun ban" a relevant and conclusive statistic.

Are you stating that 35 gun deaths is not a relevant statistic? If I recall correctly, Morgan stated that GB was 1/5 of the population of the United States of America and he compared that number to the 11,000 gun deaths in the United States. What's 1/5 of 11,000? That's what he was trying to demonstrate. Jones actually tried to present some bullshit stats and then backed out from the gun deaths when they were outlawed (like those Chicago stats) to a blanket BS statement about "violent crimes". :lol:

The "gun rights" lobby needs better spokespeople in my opinion

He's The Spokesperson For The Gun Rights Lobby?

I doubt you meant THIS, did you?

As stated earlier, I've never even heard of this fool before but he came across as just plain nuts.

People who look like he did -- Those are the ones who blow away everyone in dark theaters or grade schools - just to make his point.

actually they where described as calm and soft spoken...

A lot of them certainly aren't sane, just like the wackos who are starting the rumors about this recent tragedy being a "hoax".

WHAT???

You mean that some of these monsters are saying the 20 children being gunned down didn't happen?

Are you stating that 35 gun deaths is not a relevant statistic? If I recall correctly, Morgan stated that GB was 1/5 of the population of the United States of America and he compared that number to the 11,000 gun deaths in the United States. What's 1/5 of 11,000? That's what he was trying to demonstrate. Jones actually tried to present some bullshit stats and then backed out from the gun deaths when they were outlawed (like those Chicago stats) to a blanket BS statement about "violent crimes". :lol:

The overwhelming majority of gun deaths in the USA are suicides, so unless the ratio of suicide were considerably lower, it would be irrelevant.

Unless you think "Well Johnny killed himself, but thank OBAMA he didn't use a gun to do it..."

I believe the per capita in the UK is actually higher than in America, isn't it?

Seriously, what the left needs to say is "We want gun bans so that the USA can be as safe as Mexico."

He's a lushbo wannabe.

so you have a problem with dehydrated food supplies???

I say this about Jones, he's got a great voice (and face) for radio. He's a good businessman too.

Last edited:

WHAT???

You mean that some of these monsters are saying the 20 children being gunned down didn't happen?

Yeah, my wife's co-worker's daughter got an email stating that it was a hoax "so the democrats can take the guns away". We were talking about it today on the way home from work today. It was one of those chain/fw emails. Sad but true.

Forum List

Back