🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alicia Keys to perform in Israel

American superstar Alicia Keys to make Israel debut
Israel News | Online Israeli News Covering Israel & The Jewish World - JPost
One of the leading musical artists of the last 10 years will arrive in Israel for the 1st time on the birthday of her country..

alicia keyes is a great singer (one of my favourites) and does a lot of philanthropic work.

i shall never listen to or purchase any of her music again.
Then you have better do some research to see what actors and singers have performed in Israel so you can be petty and not spend any money on them. If some performers had a show in the Muslim world, I doubt that anyone here would say they would boycott their work. Gee, maybe you shouldn't even watch some T.V. shows which have been filmed in Israel if you are that petty.

One of the leading musical artists of the last 10 years will arrive in Israel for the 1st time on the birthday of her country..

alicia keyes is a great singer (one of my favourites) and does a lot of philanthropic work.

Don't think she'll be loosing any sleep over it :cuckoo:

i don't expect her to...but it seems a lot of jews and israelis are losing sleep over BDS. everyone does their part.

i don't expect her to...but it seems a lot of jews and israelis are losing sleep over BDS. everyone does their part.

Don't think so. They have been threatened with it, have experienced it on several occasions. In spite of it all to your dismay they have always survived stronger then before .

Wishful thinking.

i don't think wishfully. i work towards justice.

i also read the newspapers and i see more and more articles in the jewish press telling people how unfair and how stupid it is, so it does seem to be working.

Are you being serious?:confused:

Wishful thinking.

i don't think wishfully. i work towards justice.

i also read the newspapers and i see more and more articles in the jewish press telling people how unfair and how stupid it is, so it does seem to be working.

YAWN.... " Justice" that Israel return to " borders" that were never accepted, give up all rights to E. Jerusalem, " Right of Return" which would eventually make the Jews a minority? lol Now, that is unfair and it's not going to happen.

BTW, it's not working :cuckoo:

As ridiculous as he sounds, he is probably serious. He might also think about boycotting Shakira too (as if she would care).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etUoBJXpvw8&feature=player_embedded]Shakira and Israeli children singing - YouTube[/ame]

As ridiculous as he sounds, he is probably serious. He might also think about boycotting Shakira too (as if she would care).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etUoBJXpvw8&feature=player_embedded]Shakira and Israeli children singing - YouTube[/ame]

Shakira and Alicia Keys are smoking hot.:eusa_drool: Lots of people perform in Israel, thats alot of people to boycott.

And as if she cares? Ha ha ha!

moron.jpg

Alicia Keyes is phenomenal. Her performance at the concert for hurricane sandy gave me goosebumps
She's very talented, has a great voice, and hot, sexy, and classy at the same time. Which is a hard thing to master in the entertainment industry.

alicia-keys_00182959.jpg

Forum List

Back