🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alicia Keys to perform in Israel

Alicia Keyes is phenomenal. Her performance at the concert for hurricane sandy gave me goosebumps
She's very talented, has a great voice, and hot, sexy, and classy at the same time. Which is a hard thing to master in the entertainment industry.

alicia-keys_00182959.jpg

She is drop dead gorgeous, I love her.
Wow!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urdlvw0SSEc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urdlvw0SSEc[/ame]

If she went to shit hole Gaza in an abaya Sherri and Tinhead would worship her.
...and Squeal would buy her albumns by the case and pass them out like candy in Dearborn. "Alicia Keys! Marhaba! Yallah, come and get it!" LOL

This is one of my favorite pics of her. Every time I see it I imagine I'm back in H.S. and she's up in my room with me.

alicia_keys_zps9fb0db61.jpg

American superstar Alicia Keys to make Israel debut
Israel News | Online Israeli News Covering Israel & The Jewish World - JPost
One of the leading musical artists of the last 10 years will arrive in Israel for the 1st time on the birthday of her country..

alicia keyes is a great singer (one of my favourites) and does a lot of philanthropic work.

i shall never listen to or purchase any of her music again.

Are you being serious?:confused:

the irish are extraordinary at boycotts...beyond your imagination. i'm still boycotting mcdonalds because twenty years ago they offered free fries for single moms with kids and i tried to get one as a single custodial dad with my kid there and they dissed me.

denny's and the 150th anniversary of the end of the starvation endless meal...don't eat there anymore even though it use to be my fave...

black and tan nikes...later...i buy cons now.

alicia keyes would understand. she is part irish and highland scot, who are also irish.

i'm hoping for the best for her and hope she changes her mind or makes a statement.

alicia keyes is a great singer (one of my favourites) and does a lot of philanthropic work.

i shall never listen to or purchase any of her music again.

the irish are extraordinary at boycotts...beyond your imagination. i'm still boycotting mcdonalds because twenty years ago they offered free fries for single moms with kids and i tried to get one as a single custodial dad with my kid there and they dissed me.

denny's and the 150th anniversary of the end of the starvation endless meal...don't eat there anymore even though it use to be my fave...

alicia keyes would understand. she is part irish and highland scot, who are also irish.

i'm hoping for the best for her and hope she changes her mind or makes a statement.

I am boycotting McDonalds because it sucks.

I would not ask even Samer to eat a MacDonald burger--
but the fries are good I was a kid when mac donald's
came to town-----fries were a dime----which even then
was ----inexpensive-----burgers were 15 cents---and over-
priced at that. Anybody been around Mac Donald's
in the past 40 years? did anything change? like
did they change that vat of oil in which they do the fries?

I would not ask even Samer to eat a MacDonald burger--
but the fries are good I was a kid when mac donald's
came to town-----fries were a dime----which even then
was ----inexpensive-----burgers were 15 cents---and over-
priced at that. Anybody been around Mac Donald's
in the past 40 years? did anything change? like
did they change that vat of oil in which they do the fries?

I haven't eaten there in years, its terrible and the quality of food keeps getting worse as time goes on.

Forum List

Back