All Dem Candidates Want to Give Illegals Full Healthcare at Taxpayers Expense

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The effort to get Trump elected is in full swing.

There’s only one reason to commit to such craziness in a campaign: Get Trump elected.

C77298D2-1801-4C49-84BB-86642977F4FF.jpeg

WATCH: Here’s The Moment From 2nd Democratic Debate That Prompted Trump’s Only Tweet

It wasn't long ago, I'd be like... Democrats want to give foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated healthcare and welfare paid for by Americans...

And Democrats would be like... no they don't you liar...

Like when Obama said at the State of the Union that "the undocumented cannot get Obamacare" and was called a liar...

The effort to get Trump elected is in full swing.

There’s only one reason to commit to such craziness in a campaign: Get Trump elected.

View attachment 266747
WATCH: Here’s The Moment From 2nd Democratic Debate That Prompted Trump’s Only Tweet
Terrific repub host question.
Talking emergency rooms Darlin, everybody has that now
What do you want to do?
Turn dying women awayI?
Which church do you belong to again?
Shitforbrains thinks illegals have full unlimited healthcare.

It wasn't long ago, I'd be like... Democrats want to give foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated healthcare and welfare paid for by Americans...

Yup
Stupid that the moderator didn't define free
Anyone with a 1/2 a brain knows it didn't include insurance premiums etc, just emergency room.
But then the trumps think they get free money, homes benefits etc so how do you argue ?

Yup
Anyone with a 1/2 a brain knows it didn't include insurance premiums etc, just emergency room.
But then the trumps think they get free money, homes benefits etc so how do you argue ?
Why are democrats urging foreign nationals to come and go across our border unchecked and unregulated with promises of free health care?

Yup
Why are democrats urging foreign nationals to come and go across our border unchecked and unregulated with promises of free health care?
/——/ Because democRATs hate America.

Yup
I seriously think that the left wants our national health care system to collapse so they can replace it with a single payer socialized medicine scheme.

Yup

Lie.

Yup
I seriously think that the left wants our national health care system to collapse so they can replace it with a single payer socialized medicine scheme.

That was the plan, the ACA was just the beginning point

Forum List

Back