🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All Media Sources Are Down Across The Board....Viewers Are Looking Elsewhere For News And Information

Your title says "All media sources are down" but didn't Rachel Maddow have a record month last month, and siphon Fox News viewers?

Your title says "All media sources are down" but didn't Rachel Maddow have a record month last month, and siphon Fox News viewers?
So they say----------but all last year her ratings were tanking then all of the sudden like Biden stealing the election---all of these votes for her were found even though there is no signs of any real support.

Well I for one use to wake up every morning and rush to my favorite news site to see if my hopes had come through in the middle of the night, and the Trumybear had become deaf, dumb, mute and immobile! Like Tommy, only he could see.

But not any more, life is getting so boring.

Well I for one use to wake up every morning and rush to my favorite news site to see if my hopes had come through in the middle of the night, and the Trumybear had become deaf, dumb, mute and immobile! Like Tommy, only he could see.

But not any more, life is getting so boring.

Just wait till xidens handlers push him into yet another war. then i hope you get your ass shot off for being such an idiot.

Bill stated that Newsmax is going down...that's to be expected its a purely political network and the election is over....FOX is dropping because Trump supporters have not forgiven them for their election night coverage and lack of any kind of investigative election reporting....
FOX just never seemed curious about blatant election fraud claims and did what they could to hide them....

When it comes to Trump they are all alike.....so turn them off...you will sleep better if you do....

Forum List

Back