All Members of SWAT Team in Hallandale Beach, Florida Resign, Including Police Union President, Over Chief Kneeling With Protesters

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
taking a stand when times are tough! that's what i'm talking about!

Last edited:
From the article,
Chavarria said that while the officers have quit the SWAT team, they have not resigned from the police department.

What's up with that?

Snowflakes.

I searched the internet for reports of violent protest in Hollendale Beach, Fl, but could not find any. I am aware of a rolling demonstration on Wednesday, but no violence. If that is the case, than the action of the Chief may have paid off and the violence stayed in Ft. Lauderdale. I chuckled when reading " Quinones has scheduled a meeting on Monday at 3 p.m. to hear the concerns of the officers who signed the memo. At that time, she will also collect their equipment. " I like the way she thinks. Very effective leadership, and she will save a ton on the SWAT team as there are other forces available there to supply the service if needed to that town of 39,000.

Understandable - If your Chief kneels with the protesters you know he will not have you your back if things get tough. The Chief will throw the Swat Team under the bus when push comes to shove.

From the article,
Chavarria said that while the officers have quit the SWAT team, they have not resigned from the police department.

What's up with that?
If they quit their jobs... No unemployment benefits. Those cops in Buffalo, well those dummies said they quit until they figured that out.

If they quit their jobs... No unemployment benefits. Those cops in Buffalo, well those dummies said they quit until they figured that out.

Yep that is exactly how it sounds to me too making it more a transfer request than any resignation. For a good while now the click bait headlines have me avoiding much of the media other than industry news sites and local news outlets I search out when I'm really interested in a story.

A town of 39,000 doesn't need a SWAT team to start with.

Well it is just letting us know that she is a member of the Deep State. Now we see why Florida has so much illegal drugs trafficking

. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sonia-quinones-52a78b65

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Yall have got to stop posting shit about cops quiting....WHO GIVES A FUCK IF MURDERERS IN UNIFORM QUIT THEIR GOTDAMN JOBS, WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!!GOOD BYE, SEE YA, SCRAM, BEAT IT, TAKE A HIKE...WHO GIVES A FUCK.....MCDONALDS IS HIRING, UPS IS HIRING...FIND ANOTHER FUCKIN JOB, CAUSE THAT'S ALL IT IS, A GOTDAMN JOB AND KEEP IT MOVING!!!

ITS YOU WHITE MF'S THAT SHOULD WORRY...CAUSE WE DON'T WANT EM, DON'T NEED EM, GOOD BYE, BITCHES!!

From the article,

What's up with that?
All these whiney effin white cops ain't going no where but down the street to find another gravy nigga killing job....CAUSE once you get the taste of black blood in your lungs, its hard to give up the job. Cause in the real world without a gotdamn badge to protect you, EVERY WHITE MAN IN A COPS UNIFORM WOULD BE THE LOW LIFE COWARDS THEY REALLY ARE.

Forum List

Back