All of Canada and Bianca Andreescu want to thank Spike Lee for coming to the U.S Open

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Once I saw that race baiting, dirtbag POS cheering for Serena, I knew Serena was going to lose :abgg2q.jpg:

The U.S. Open women's final was a disappointment on many levels.

An overweight, unmotivated, clownishly-dressed Serena Williams showed again that she is the strongest man in women's tennis, but she's simply too fat and too lethargic to win when challenged. Her face showed utter disdain when the feisty little Canadian had the temerity to return Williams' decent shots, and Williams' only response was to go for broke on serves so she wouldn't have to do much running. But that didn't work out so well, with a mountain of double faults interfering with her inevitable win.

Bianca showed a lot of grit, especially in the face of the crude, gingoistic crowd cheering her unforced errors, but she's not a great player by a long shot, so will be one of many competing for supremacy after Serena inevitably gives it up - an event that , like RBG's demise, is already overdue.

The tennis itself was utterly boring, with ZERO serve & volley points from either player, and the only times they even approached the net was in response to drop shots.

Too bad Martina couldn't have any kids. Maybe she could have shown a daughter how tennis ought to be played.

An overweight, unmotivated, clownishly-dressed Serena Williams showed again that she is the strongest man in women's tennis, but she's simply too fat and too lethargic to win when challenged. Her face showed utter disdain when the feisty little Canadian had the temerity to return Williams' decent shots, and Williams' only response was to go for broke on serves so she wouldn't have to do much running. But that didn't work out so well, with a mountain of double faults interfering with her inevitable win.

Bianca showed a lot of grit, especially in the face of the crude, gingoistic crowd cheering her unforced errors, but she's not a great player by a long shot, so will be one of many competing for supremacy after Serena inevitably gives it up - an event that , like RBG's demise, is already overdue.

The tennis itself was utterly boring, with ZERO serve & volley points from either player, and the only times they even approached the net was in response to drop shots.

Too bad Martina couldn't have any kids. Maybe she could have shown a daughter how tennis ought to be played.

The difference is that Bianca is hungry. If she wants to win, she will win, as she had a power and a good serve.

Serena is going to have to sacrifice a little power for mobility, which isn't going to be easy at her age. That said, she's still making finals, though losing them. Twice to Bianca.

I cannot comprehend how many top woman tennis players are manifestly overweight. You would think that the combination of hours and hours of conditioning and total control of diet would keep them slim and fit.

Serena obviously doesn't value a good BMI. She won't lose any weight for mobility.

Lee looked like an absolute clown and if you saw the match and saw the repeated shots of scrawny white women screaming and raising their arms when Williams tied the second set up (before promptly losing the match) you know Lee was in among like minded fools.

For me the monotony of tennis is killing it. Everyone plays the same way and it took a porky Taylor Townsend to bring a brief moment of excitement and tennis diversity to the Open by sending Simona Halep (a very good player) home with seldom seen serve and volley tennis. It was a brief breath of fresh air.

Extreme grips, bigger stronger players, slower courts and a uni-approach to teaching tennis has caused a dearth of
serve and volley tennis. Even Wimbledon has slowed down their grass courts and if ever there was a surface made for net rushers it is there.

Playing the net may never really die out but the way it's going you get the feeling it's dead.

I was at a restaurant haveing dinner yesterday, a bunch of blacks came in begging the bartender to turn on the tennis match, she said ask my customers,, a group of 5 says yes! Then she turn to me. I looks at the blacks and say if you can name 2 white tennis players we can change the tv, they didn’t have a clue..

Racist bastards

I do not blame the players for eschewing Serve & Volley. The groundstrokes are too good and the topspin lob can make a player at the net look like a complete fool. But something needs to be done about the groundstrokes. Softer balls, different rackets, something. This is not entertaining to watch.

I do not blame the players for eschewing Serve & Volley. The groundstrokes are too good and the topspin lob can make a player at the net look like a complete fool. But something needs to be done about the groundstrokes. Softer balls, different rackets, something. This is not entertaining to watch.
Tennis is a sport made for contrasting styles and everyone is being taught to play the same way.
The ultimate absurdity is this 6'10'' goofball Riley Opelka playing the same exact way as a 5'10'' inch player would play.
hugging the baseline and not taking full advantage of his assets.

Part of the charm of Bianca Andreescu is how she plays an "all court" game which means using lobs, slicing the ball, drop shots, chipping the ball, volleys etc. in order to gain a tactical advantage at the net where a player's chances of winning a point soar.

If she is passed or lobbed once in awhile she doesn't change her game, like the clones do never venturing back to the net again. I am hoping her example will encourage smart coaches to teach smart tennis again.

All it will take is a couple of break through players to begin a trend.

Forum List

Back