🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'All the Democrats had to do to win was NOT be F*ing CRAZY' ... And couldn't do it

As I like breathing, and I'm not a moron, of course I got vaccinated. And not being a squealing wimp, it didn't bother me. The physical work I do hurts a lot more. I suppose that's what bothers Trump cultists the most about it -- they've never felt physical discomfort in their pampered frappuccino-ordering lives.
What a fucking bigot.

Also, I'm glad Biden reduced inflation over what Trump would have gotten us.

Biden reduced inflation?
d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg

Remember, you're not talking to a fellow Trump cult pisshead, so you're going to get laughed at when you say stupid things.

Not that it really matters. For the unvaxxed, the clock is ticking.

We're laughing at you, shit for brains. You are truly delusional and brainwashed.

Understood. You're a good cult boi who does as you're told, so you assume everyone is the same. That is not the case. We are not like you.

Were you one of the kooks who told us all vaxxed people would be dead in a year? I'm assuming so, because essentially all the antivaxxers here were that stupid. And so proud of it.

How did you get it so wrong?

And given the perfect failure record you have with your predictions, why shouldn't the world keep laughing at you?

Epic fail. I never said those who got the vax would die. I believe it’s every individuals choice. You are the one who blindly does we its told. You’re a leftist. That’s what they do.

"Jeff Bezos didn't get rich on his own. no rich person gets rich on their own without government" - can you guess which crazy Democrat Senator who ran for president in 2020 said this?

the thing about Democrat candidates is they give you choices in the primary

there are candidates who support single payer and there are candidates who want to keep private insurance but improve Obamacare, for example

Biden beat out Bernie Sanders in the primaries because DEMOCRATIC voters themselves are sick of the division in this country and wanted a moderate who could unite the country. Of course, back then, inflation and WWIII weren't even an issue. They purposely voted for Biden due to these things AND because the far left were crazies. After the election, Biden did NOT unite the country and, in fact, got in bed with the far left crazies.

They could have even been crazy if they just kept with American values, morals and standards.

I mean trump is popular as hell and he is crazy as a shithouse rat sometimes. But the difference is no matter how crazy he was he still kept the focus on American values, American morals, American standards, making America strong and so on.

Democrats are crazy but they also went off the rails and became anti American which is ultimately what is destroying them.

As I like breathing, and I'm not a moron, of course I got vaccinated. And not being a squealing wimp, it didn't bother me. The physical work I do hurts a lot more. I suppose that's what bothers Trump cultists the most about it -- they've never felt physical discomfort in their pampered frappuccino-ordering lives.

Also, I'm glad Biden reduced inflation over what Trump would have gotten us.

Remember, you're not talking to a fellow Trump cult pisshead, so you're going to get laughed at when you say stupid things.

Not that it really matters. For the unvaxxed, the clock is ticking.

I got the vaccine and the boosters. If I'm protected, I'm not spreading it to others.

Do you remember the polio epidemic?

They could have even been crazy if they just kept with American values, morals and standards.

I mean trump is popular as hell and he is crazy as a shithouse rat sometimes. But the difference is no matter how crazy he was he still kept the focus on American values, American morals, American standards, making America strong and so on.

Democrats are crazy but they also went off the rails and became anti American which is ultimately what is destroying them.

Trump has made it clear that he's never read the US Constitution and that he wants to destroy all US institutions.

Nobody needs to be a "Trump loon" to beat the fucking stuffing out of you fascist loons.

Get ready for that enema with the fire hose in less than three weeks, crackpot.

I'm all in favor of getting rid of the leftist loons. But replacing them with Trump loons isn't the answer. Hopefully we'll get some fiscal conservatives in the new bunch of republicans.

If not, then expect more of the same.

Biden beat out Bernie Sanders in the primaries because DEMOCRATIC voters themselves are sick of the division in this country and wanted a moderate who could unite the country. Of course, back then, inflation and WWIII weren't even an issue. They purposely voted for Biden due to these things AND because the far left were crazies. After the election, Biden did NOT unite the country and, in fact, got in bed with the far left crazies.
The last thing this country needs is for everyone to be united with those blood sucking progs.

They need to be defeated

I'm all in favor of getting rid of the leftist loons. But replacing them with Trump loons isn't the answer. Hopefully we'll get some fiscal conservatives in the new bunch of republicans.

If not, then expect more of the same.
You are a leftist loon. You sure as hell aren't any conservative.

Forum List

Back