All Those Students Living In Tents.You Have To Wonder.Are They Just Eating Pizza&Fast Foods?Such A Healthy Diet!

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Now this should make for an interesting/entertaining topic as we are watching all of these protests. So, we have a lot of students living in these tents until the protests come to an end. But aside from having to look for a toilet 6 or 7 times a day, what are they eating? Can't be anything nutritious on a regular basis. But isn't fast food very expensive now a days?
Maybe many of them are eating "Chef Boyardee's Ravioli" and other "Not so yummy" canned meals. If they are gonna be living in tents heading into late May/early June, you have to wonder how many will eventually become ill from not eating the proper meals they had when living with mom and dad. So what do you all think they are eating?

Now this should make for an interesting/entertaining topic as we are watching all of these protests. So, we have a lot of students living in these tents until the protests come to an end. But aside from having to look for a toilet 6 or 7 times a day, what are they eating? Can't be anything nutritious on a regular basis. But isn't fast food very expensive now a days?
Maybe many of them are eating "Chef Boyardee's Ravioli" and other "Not so yummy" canned meals. If they are gonna be living in tents heading into late May/early June, you have to wonder how many will eventually become ill from not eating the proper meals they had when living with mom and dad. So what do you all think they are eating?

Everyone, beware of people demonizing the protesters. They want to distract from the main reason they are protesting. They'll lie, make shit up.

I remember they said people were getting raped at Occupy Wallstreet rallies. Then I heard the same thing is happening at these protests. So spreading misinformation makes me want to hear them out and deem you fake news.

Who gives a shit? It's a bunch of dumb ass college kids with no education despite being in a college acting like children, and paid instigators trying to stir shit up on purpose

Unless they are eating prison food I don't care.

Everyone, beware of people demonizing the protesters. They want to distract from the main reason they are protesting. They'll lie, make shit up.

They're not "protesters". They're paid agitators.

I remember they said people were getting raped at Occupy Wallstreet rallies. Then I heard the same thing is happening at these protests. So spreading misinformation makes me want to hear them out and deem you fake news.
Fuck em.

They're agitating about events 7009 miles away that they have no control over.

Pray for rain----in my .....uhm....EXTENSIVE RIOT EXPERIENCE---a good heavy
rain-----hopefully with HAIL----puts a damper on fun in the sun episodes on campus. Do not consider poison or----biologicals

Hmmm

We saw some very inspirational speeches this week. Very moving. Here's one of the keynote speakers from UW.

We saw some very inspirational speeches this week. Very moving. Here's one of the keynote speakers from UW.

And, I'm not so blind I see the protests are getting out of hand. Now I want to send in the national guard. Peaceful protest. That's it. Once it gets ugly, break it up. Peaceful!

Well, this is the land of freedom of religion soo they are free to dance like this. Seems they will have trouble getting real world jobs later as all these camping and dancing skills have very little value in today's harsh inflation duration situation economy reality. Maybe they can get hired as Greek waiters and waitresses with some charitable Christian Greek Orthodox training and add a little flame lighting and dishes smashing to their skill bank. Unfortunately McDonald's is neither feeding these campus dwellers dancers nor will they barely have the right attitude or skills to achieve a high McDonald's wage. Very Sad !!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back