allah loves equality

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
upload_2018-9-12_22-20-31.png

I hope little Tinkerbell there has a set of wings under that burka.

Otherwise she's in deep shit when they throw her off a rooftop,

The picture was taken at a rally in Italy. The girl's name is Sveva Basirah Balzini, a Muslim "feminist" and author of the blog "I'm the only one."

What is the point of this thread?

Probably as an example of how the left really doesn't get it, and is living in some imaginary fantasy world.

Convinced the hell out of me. :laughing0301:

So what IS the point of this? Most people don't live in the fantasy world that you people populate. This woman obviously is a Muslim and lives in a country in which it is unsafe to be LGBT. I feel sorry for her in her circumstances and for what she must put up with.

There are no LGBT people in your fairyland? Such people exist in the real world. There is no reason to single them out for abuse.

What is the point of this thread?

Probably as an example of how the left really doesn't get it, and is living in some imaginary fantasy world.

Convinced the hell out of me. :laughing0301:

So what IS the point of this? Most people don't live in the fantasy world that you people populate. This woman obviously is a Muslim and lives in a country in which it is unsafe to be LGBT. I feel sorry for her in her circumstances and for what she must put up with.

There are no LGBT people in your fairyland? Such people exist in the real world. There is no reason to single them out for abuse.

No, she lives in Italy.

The picture was taken at a rally in Italy. The girl's name is Sveva Basirah Balzini, a Muslim "feminist" and author of the blog "I'm the only one."

She looks Italian, rather than Arab.
Not that the difference is huge, or as Donnie Trump would say yuge.

Probably half-way Italian, or a Muslim convert from the Italian population.

Besides, Balzini seems to be an Italian surname, furthering my suspicions.

Forum List

Back