🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alt Right power meeting on race and other issues

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Alt Righty racists have found a safe space! Buncha snowflakes.

'Hail Trump!': Video of White Nationalists Cheering the President-Elect

'Hail Trump!': White Nationalists Salute the President Elect
Video of an alt-right conference in Washington, D.C., where Trump’s victory was met with cheers and Nazi salutes.

lead_960.jpg

I see you take your talking points from Rachel Madcow. You're the snowfart........are you scaredy-fraidy yet?
Go get a bunker together.........:cow::cow:..........

Video of an alt-right conference in Washington, D.C., where Trump’s victory was met with cheers and Nazi salutes.

lead_960.jpg
I can't believe were using "alt-right" and "white nationalist" in the same fucking sentence how many weird dogwhistle names do these assholes need? Theyre nazis not alt right white nationalist libertarians for fucks sake

• Banned
I see you take your talking points from Rachel Madcow. You're the snowfart........are you scaredy-fraidy yet?
Go get a bunker together.........:cow::cow:..........
You are afraid of admitting that the Alt Right held a conference, and opened with Hail Trump? You snowflakes are something else. You are all sunshine wussies and will be run away from any opposition to your unAmericanism. :lol:

• Banned

lead_960.jpg
I can't believe were using "alt-right" and "white nationalist" in the same fucking sentence how many weird dogwhistle names do these assholes need? Theyre nazis not alt right white nationalist libertarians for fucks sake
Oh, they are correctly named, and, yes, they act like Nazis.

Forum List

Back