CDZ AMAZING 4 Yr Old Speaks, Reads 7 Languages.

What a little baby doll, but I'm just wondering what this topic is doing in the clean debate zone. :confused-84:

What a little baby doll, but I'm just wondering what this topic is doing in the clean debate zone. :confused-84:

I didn't know where else it would go. But your correct it isn't hardly up for debate what a little extra intelligent darling she is.

MODERATORS,
Where would this thread be placed?
I find lots of kid videos from YT that are so cute and extra smart and funny.

She's white. Therefore an oppressor and must be silenced.

Sad, but probably true.

I do understand your frustrations and anger of how the world is today.
But in the soul of a child it isn't that way so lets just enjoy their innocence for these few minutes they give us.
I agree that it seems children are wiser than we 'adult' humans.

Another amazing child,

The human brain is the great mystery and we can no more account for polyglots than the people
who suffer some brain trauma and suddenly speak with a foreign accent or another language
altogether.

The human brain is the great mystery and we can no more account for polyglots than the people
who suffer some brain trauma and suddenly speak with a foreign accent or another language
altogether.

I agree but don't think it pertains to this child. Also most very intelligent people don't have much of a sense of humor as this little child.
I just like to break from the politics and news now and then.

I agree but don't think it pertains to this child. Also most very intelligent people don't have much of a sense of humor as this little child.
I just like to break from the politics and news now and then.
The head damage part isn't pertinent. But the polyglot part certainly is!

The fact is we certainly cannot explain why people like this child can speak seven languages
at the age of four!

The brain is mysterious, as I said.

The head damage part isn't pertinent. But the polyglot part certainly is!

The fact is we certainly cannot explain why people like this child can speak seven languages
at the age of four!

The brain is mysterious, as I said.

Not only speak but read all 7 of them.

Little WC Fields, lol. Listen to this kid voice.

I can't find a good one but this is who the kid actually sounds just like.

Lol bless her little heart. 🥰

LOL apparently I've seen that kid before. XD

FJB have you seen any of the BiBi videos? She is cute too. I put her up here but forgot which gorum,lol.
I fast forwarded to the cutest part.

FJB have you seen any of the BiBi videos? She is cute too. I put her up here but forgot which gorum,lol.
I fast forwarded to the cutest part.

No I haven't seen it before, but it is pretty cute. Apparently there's more of this kid though. :D

Forum List

Back