Amazing Silliness Of Militant Atheist

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
A militant atheist in Texas named Matt Dillahunty is on YouTube with his daily call in show. In one program, he argued with a caller about whether the Christian Holy Trinity is "real". I said that is a metaphysical idea which has no material existence. This guy is a con man.

A militant atheist in Texas named Matt Dillahunty is on YouTube with his daily call in show. In one program, he argued with a caller about whether the Christian Holy Trinity is "real". I said that is a metaphysical idea which has no material existence. This guy is a con man.
I'm not sure what you mean, but Dillahunty and I have clashed a couple of times in the comment section below his videos. He's a fraud alright. Those encounters were some years ago. He stopped engaging me after the second time. It didn't due for his followers to witness the falsification of his arguments. He routinely argues from fallacious premises, i.e., attacks straw men. I showed that both times, and both times he went silent.

I have faith in Matt Dillahunty

Forum List

Back